PDA

View Full Version : WICKED TOY!!

Wahooman
Sun Feb 19th, 2006, 10:21 PM
We did an outdoor show at the Budweiser Event Center Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday........anyway fun times and had to post up these pictures of the Outlander XT 800cc BAD ASS quad we had on display there. Yes it is WICKED and YES I want one. The conversion will be available in 30 days or so............who wants one??
BTW for those of you looking for the meanest ATV on the market come up and take an 800cc Outlander out for a spin.........you WILL NOT believe what this thing can do!!

(( LO LO ))
Mon Feb 20th, 2006, 07:36 AM
NICE!!! How much will that dent the wallet? $15,000-$20,000 I bet.

King Nothing
Mon Feb 20th, 2006, 07:43 AM
i guess it's nice if you like things tbhat can climb trees or run over a horse and never know it.....

Kim-n-Dean
Mon Feb 20th, 2006, 07:56 AM
I've been wanting a set of Matttracks forever. They cost around $5,500 for a set.

Curtis - Those tracks look to say Apache. Never heard of them. How much are they?

Fly boy
Mon Feb 20th, 2006, 10:09 AM
whats the top speed on that thing? bet not very fast with those things, and the handling would we sketch

Wahooman
Mon Feb 20th, 2006, 12:52 PM
whats the top speed on that thing? bet not very fast with those things, and the handling would we sketch
Top speed? Well I guess if you don't consider 60MPH very fast then yes its slow on the tracks :lol: With tires that outlander will do 75+ MPH. I am telling you nothing compares to these machines.
Dean....cost....looking about $3200.00 for the set. They are made specifically for the outlander machine. With the braking system that ATV uses it is much easier to mount the treads. YOu can put the treads on in about 45 minutes and go back to tires in about 25 minutes.....no joke.

Kim-n-Dean
Mon Feb 20th, 2006, 01:53 PM
Dean....cost....looking about $3200.00 for the set. They are made specifically for the outlander machine. With the braking system that ATV uses it is much easier to mount the treads. YOu can put the treads on in about 45 minutes and go back to tires in about 25 minutes.....no joke.

Damn! That sucks!! They're cheaper than the Mattracks LiteFoot (http://www.litefootatv.com/html/new_litefoot_xt.htm) but won't work on my quad.

Here's tracks for your truck. They're around $23,000 Mattracks (http://mattracks.com/html/150_series.htm)

Wahooman
Mon Feb 20th, 2006, 02:49 PM
So I guess you just need to come up and buy an Outlander then?? ;)