PDA

View Full Version : Weather or not to Ride

Bugkiller1
Fri Feb 24th, 2006, 04:14 PM
Weather report looks good for Sunday:

Sunday
Mostly sunny in the morning then becoming partly cloudy. Warmer. Highs in the lower to mid 60s.

I'll be at the Conoco at 930am.

Neil

konichd
Fri Feb 24th, 2006, 04:20 PM
The Morrison Conoco?

Bugkiller1
Fri Feb 24th, 2006, 04:27 PM
yep.

konichd
Fri Feb 24th, 2006, 04:30 PM
Deckers run? Whats the plan?

JOE!!!!!!
Fri Feb 24th, 2006, 07:05 PM
Deckers run? Whats the plan?
Don't ask, don't tell.
Sorry Neil, I think I'm going to Pueblo.

*KEN*
Fri Feb 24th, 2006, 09:42 PM
If it's 60 degrees, I might have to come...

PrillerGrrl
Sat Feb 25th, 2006, 11:58 AM
I might come. Depends on how late I work tonight.

PG

konichd
Sat Feb 25th, 2006, 03:06 PM
Ken! I haven't seen you since the last Conoco run! You should definately meet up Sunday and check out the new wheels.

Prill, pleasure riding with you Friday night. Again thanks for waiting up due to the constraints of the Kawasaki break-in process. :oops:

See whoever's there Sunday!

*KEN*
Sat Feb 25th, 2006, 10:25 PM
I'm hoping that I can roll my lazy ass out of bed in time. You guys ride a lot earlier than I normally would (at least this time of year). Congrats on the new wheels. I hope to see them tomorrow.

denverbusa
Mon Feb 27th, 2006, 02:36 PM
BK1 sorry I couldn't make it Sunday. Prior commitments. Looking forward to next weekend. Hope the weather holds. If not thats OK too, been getting a lot of "ridin'" in on the slopes.

Don't think i'm not jones'n though. Had a good deal came up and bought a Ducati 916 for a day / track bike. The Busa advised me that it doesn't like the track or the track doesn't like it, one or the other. Besides I do love the look and sound of the Duc.

If the weathers good see ya next Sat / Sun. If it goes south and the hills get some snow we should plan a ski trip. Do you Ski/ride? Anyone else up for a day at Vail? or somewhere else? I've got a 5 mtn pass and am trying to use all 10 days at vail this year but where ever is Ok with me.

Mark

Bugkiller1
Wed Mar 1st, 2006, 07:43 AM
Well congrats on getting the Duc Mark... I remember you talking that bike up the last time we rode. The 916 has timeless styling and is already a classic in my book. Hope to see it soon.