PDA

View Full Version : Whats your excuse

Bugkiller1
Tue Mar 7th, 2006, 07:53 AM
Was really suprised last Saturday when I showed up at the Conoco and the only other rider was Marc on his gixxer. Weather was perfect. Met two other riders going up bear creek... Bob on his K1200s and Bill, I think, on his 999s. Rode down to Woodland park, snapped some pictures. You should have been there!

McVaaahhh
Tue Mar 7th, 2006, 08:30 AM
My bike is in pieces currently. Is that a good enough excuse? :D

Was a great day to ride, wish I coulda been there.

Dr. Joe Siphek
Tue Mar 7th, 2006, 08:31 AM
Broken back?

Bugkiller1
Tue Mar 7th, 2006, 08:53 AM
Broken back?

Broken back is a good excuse... as long as your not refering to Brokeback Mountain. :D

Mel
Tue Mar 7th, 2006, 10:25 AM
You people and your canyon carving scare me. :shock:

Actually though, my bike is in peices, I had a lil too much to drink Friday night, and had a birthday party to take my kiddo to Sat. morning. However, the bike (while still in peices) is close to being put back together (close enough that my car is sitting outside while I finish up the bike), so I should be out again soon.

Devaclis
Tue Mar 7th, 2006, 10:53 AM
I too suffer the broken back.....bitches

Sully
Tue Mar 7th, 2006, 11:45 AM
It's the two BrokeBack Mountain Bitches... oddly enough.. they both broke their backs ON the mountain... :hump:.... sorry boys..

~Barn~
Tue Mar 7th, 2006, 12:38 PM
Recovering from the car crash I was in on Friday afternoon.

Mother Goose
Tue Mar 7th, 2006, 01:35 PM
Snowboarding in Winter Park and getting stuck in the trees :lol:

Oh... and I sold my bike :cry:

Suz
Tue Mar 7th, 2006, 02:33 PM
Sorry I missed you guys.. I had to work, but sure enjoyed the day riding on Sunday.

And Sam, ( Wildturkee ), I didn't have my cell phone close by or I would have heard it when you called. I got off work at 3am, got home around 0330 hrs, and was sleeping when you called. We'll have to get together like you said when you're back. I tried to reply to your message, but the site won't allow me to for some reason.. that's why I'm mentioning it here.

Hope everyone's enjoying the sun & warmth while it lasts! 8)

Suki
Tue Mar 7th, 2006, 03:23 PM
i have a target fixation problem and like to stare at trees, rocks, mountains, cars, electric poles, the little basket ball thingy's, birds, dirt, gravel, clouds, and tail lights :D

i'm working through my issues.

Sully
Tue Mar 7th, 2006, 03:32 PM
Good thing I wasn't riding in front of you then.. You'd be staring at my ass the whole ride.. :lol:... :eyebrows:

dapper
Tue Mar 7th, 2006, 04:17 PM
When I drove by the Conoco station at 8am, you could hear crickets! So I continued up to the slope to teach my 8 students the baby steps on snowboarding. :D One even started connecting turns at the end of the lesson. :up:
Just working to make a penny…
:cheers:

#1Townie
Tue Mar 7th, 2006, 04:25 PM
i live in nevada and it snowed.....

S2RGRL
Wed Mar 8th, 2006, 05:50 AM
Ummm....I had to pack?! :cry:

S2RGRL
Wed Mar 8th, 2006, 05:52 AM
Good thing I wasn't riding in front of you then.. You'd be staring at my ass the whole ride.. :lol:... :eyebrows:

Well at least it would've kept her going in the right direction...don't ya think? :idea:

PK-R1
Wed Mar 8th, 2006, 09:39 AM
I'm still recovering from my shoulder surgery. Did take the bike out the other day and it wasn't to bad on my shoulder. I don't think it could handle a long ride though.

Suki
Wed Mar 8th, 2006, 10:02 AM

Well at least it would've kept her going in the right direction...don't ya think? :idea:

lol, bring that ass!!!

Lomax
Wed Mar 8th, 2006, 10:03 AM
I had to do my Hair. ;)

Sully
Wed Mar 8th, 2006, 11:09 AM
:lol: Lou can bring the A.....and I'll bring the T.... :lol:.... :boobies: :bananna:...

pilot
Sun Mar 12th, 2006, 12:27 PM
Several of us rode Sunday (another beautiful day) we fired up from the Conoco with 11 bikes. Morrison-Evergreen-Central City-Nederland-Boulder-Golden. A fine ride-no problems.

Mel
Sun Mar 12th, 2006, 01:19 PM

I'm telling you, lower back tattoo...then no one stares at your ass anymore. :D

Sully
Mon Mar 13th, 2006, 02:34 PM
Already have one of those... but I like to keep it covered... it would look hella U G L Y with ROADRASH all over it... ewwww... :o

Besides... I only show it to the boyz who get to spank me ! :eyebrows:... :D 8)

Suki
Mon Mar 13th, 2006, 03:32 PM
:lol: Lou can bring the A.....and I'll bring the T.... :lol:.... :boobies: :bananna:...

lou does have one magnificent ass!