PDA

View Full Version : Arizona Trip (pics)

fredd
Sun Mar 12th, 2006, 06:51 PM
http://www.alpineclassifieds.com/gallery/phx_2006_d/index.htm

McVaaahhh
Mon Mar 13th, 2006, 07:22 AM
:up: Looks like a good time. Nice pictures.

Gixxer-Junkie
Sat May 13th, 2006, 11:44 AM
:nuke: Nice pics. Recently moved here from Phx. Tons of great year-round riding! Don't particulatly miss 117 degrees, though.

dallas
Fri May 26th, 2006, 12:38 PM
Wow!!! This is a small world. You know Scott?

How is the Wookie doing?

I kinda miss riding in AZ during the fall through spring time. Yarnell hill, through the White Spars, past Prescott and on up to Jerome. Oh the memories.

fredd
Fri Sep 15th, 2006, 08:41 AM
Wow!!! This is a small world. You know Scott?

How is the Wookie doing?

I kinda miss riding in AZ during the fall through spring time. Yarnell hill, through the White Spars, past Prescott and on up to Jerome. Oh the memories.

Sorry 'bout the late post...haven't checked in for awhile.

Scott and Patti are doing fine and really liking the new ranch. Are you on LABs?

dallas
Fri Sep 15th, 2006, 08:58 AM
I was/still on the Phoenix Sportbike Club.

DevilDuc
Fri Sep 15th, 2006, 10:48 AM
Wow ... it IS a small world!

My wife and I are moving to the Boulder area (leaving Phoenix in 2 days). I find it kinda cool how people in the sportbike community are intermingled and know some of the same people accross the country. I was attending a grand opening at one of the local dealerships in Scottsdale a few weeks back and realized ... that I knew a whole shit-load of people form being active in the bike community. It realy does not sink in until you are about to leave someplace that you have lived for the last 10 years until EVERYONE wants to get some time in with you before you move ... simply amazing.

dallas
Fri Sep 15th, 2006, 11:29 AM
Who wants to spend time with you Karl?:doublefinger:

J/K It was the same way when I left Phoenix, I tried to sneak away in the middle of the night!!!

DevilDuc
Wed Sep 20th, 2006, 12:41 PM
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh .......... Just like old times, eh? :doublefinger:

Finally getting settled in ... moving sucks!