PDA

View Full Version : best deal for mounting tires?

GOTTI
Wed Mar 15th, 2006, 11:28 AM
where is the best deal to be had for on bike mounting/balancing? or someone that has a machine and thirst(beer)??

ebazyl
Wed Mar 15th, 2006, 11:37 AM
Kim-n-Dean from the board will do it for $10 or beer.

GOTTI
Wed Mar 15th, 2006, 11:43 AM
cool...i know them..thanks!!

nynoah
Mon Apr 17th, 2006, 08:17 PM
Affordable motorcycle tire its near I25 and Colorado Blvd.

20$ when the wheel is off the bike.

quickdraw
Tue Apr 18th, 2006, 09:49 PM
TK Motorsports. $15 with wheel off. Great guys. 8)

Kim-n-Dean
Wed Apr 19th, 2006, 07:22 AM
TK Motorsports. $15 with wheel off tire. Great guys. 8)

Hmmm, I wonder why Brian charged me $30 for one wheel off bike and TK was one of my race sponsors at the time. :jerkoff:

That's why I bought the tire machine, got tired of getting ripped off!!

I guess I'll go ahead and stick both feet in here, he also balanced my wheel in front of their swamp cooler. With the fan blowing on the wheel, I was concerned about the accuracy of the balance. Brian said it wouldn't affect it :roll: . Boy, was that wrong (as I already knew). I went straight to VanMar Racing and got it re-balanced. It was waaaay off!!

Remember, this is a shop experience thread and I'm just relaying my experience..

King Nothing
Wed Apr 19th, 2006, 07:54 AM
yes, yes, Dean, everybody except you sucks.....

Kim-n-Dean
Wed Apr 19th, 2006, 08:04 AM
yes, yes, Dean, everybody except you sucks.....

What's that supposed to mean?!? Are you saying I'm not allowed to post my experiences?

Kim-n-Dean
Wed Apr 19th, 2006, 08:12 AM
I'm not even going to wait for your responce. In a language everyone on this board can understand: Go fuk yourself and suck a hole in my shorts, you fukin' little troll!!

brian38
Wed Apr 19th, 2006, 08:59 AM
TK Motorsports. $15 with wheel off tire. Great guys. 8)

Hmmm, I wonder why Brian charged me $30 for one wheel off bike and TK was one of my race sponsors at the time. :jerkoff:

That's why I bought the tire machine, got tired of getting ripped off!!

I guess I'll go ahead and stick both feet in here, he also balanced my wheel in front of their swamp cooler. With the fan blowing on the wheel, I was concerned about the accuracy of the balance. Brian said it wouldn't affect it :roll: . Boy, was that wrong (as I already knew). I went straight to VanMar Racing and got it re-balanced. It was waaaay off!!

Remember, this is a shop experience thread and I'm just relaying my experience..

Just for the record, I looked at the invoice and it shows 2 tire changes for a total of $30. Now while I am getting old an senile and could have even made a mistake that equates to $15 a wheel.

If I screwed up your invoice my apologies.

If I made a mistake on your balancing my apologies.

If I am not as perfect as you, well I guess I apologize for that as well.

Have a nice day!

Brian

Kim-n-Dean
Wed Apr 19th, 2006, 09:06 AM
Just for the record, I looked at the invoice and it shows 2 tire changes for a total of $30. Now while I am getting old an senile and could have even made a mistake that equates to $15 a wheel.

If I screwed up your invoice my apologies.

If I made a mistake on your balancing my apologies.

If I am not as perfect as you, well I guess I apologize for that as well.

Have a nice day!

Brian

Must be a different invoice. What I'm speaking of is when I brought Kim's R6 rear wheel in and I was charged $30 for the mount and balance.

Apology accepted for you not being as perfect as me. If you were as perfect as me, you wouldn't have suggested I use a hammer and chisle to remove my head stem nut. Remember when I tried to order the proper tool and you laughed at me and said that you just use a hammer and chisle? I thought you were kidding, but you weren't. I also recieved the wrong tool and you wouldn't let me return it.

What did I ever do to you anyway? Except give you my hard earned money!!

I guess I'll get flamed for this too, for speaking about my experiences.

quickdraw
Wed Apr 19th, 2006, 09:46 AM
maybe brian charged you double because you are an ahole. i would.

Kim-n-Dean
Wed Apr 19th, 2006, 09:58 AM
maybe brian charged you double because you are an ahole. i would.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Now, that's a good one!!!

You can suck a hole in my shorts, too!!! That is after you remove the kak that's already in your mouth.

Seriously, though. WTF!!!

quickdraw
Wed Apr 19th, 2006, 10:08 AM
dude.......... the "deal" is i was just trying to relay some information about a local shop. the price i quoted is right. if something different happened with you, brian tried to explain there must have been a mistake. isn't that enough? it is just a thread about where to get tires mounted, and now you have turned it into a flame war. if TK made a mistake, it doesn't mean you have to post on here so people can read the negativity for years. just stay out of it if you have nothing constructive to add. you are a piece of work. i've only been on this board for two days, and the bashing is astonding. switch to decaf (read as "get a life - loser")the moderators really need to get a handle on this place.

Kim-n-Dean
Wed Apr 19th, 2006, 10:17 AM
you are a piece of work.

I already know that. I'm very unique!!

i've only been on this board for two days, and the bashing is astonding.

What's astounding is, you don't know where your CAPS key is.

switch to decaf (read as "get a life - loser")the moderators really need to get a handle on this place.

No need to switch, I don't drink coffee. Besides, it's a played out cliche, anyway. I have a life, too. It entails posting on this board all day. I live my life through this board. Oh, wait a minute, maybe I do need to get a life!!

~Barn~
Wed Apr 19th, 2006, 10:18 AM
dude.......... the "deal" is i was just trying to relay some information about a local shop. the price i quoted is right. if something different happened with you, brian tried to explain there must have been a mistake. isn't that enough? it is just a thread about where to get tires mounted, and now you have turned it into a flame war. if TK made a mistake, it doesn't mean you have to post on here so people can read the negativity for years. just stay out of it if you have nothing constructive to add. you are a piece of work. i've only been on this board for two days, and the bashing is astonding. switch to decaf (read as "get a life - loser")the moderators really need to get a handle on this place.

If you've only been on the board for 2 days, you're hardly in a position to know how things work around here. :lol:

Posting of comments both negative and positive is kinda how our "shop experiences" forum works. Dean and Brian know each other quite well, so don't think that it's just a couple of faceless "screennames".

Dean, Brian, and Bart are all friends of mine, and they all reasonable, mature people, who can hash this out however they feel.

The only really nonsense post to this whole thread has been King Nothings jab at Dean, but that's kinda Doug's M.O. on the CSC. We get that. Everything else (while maybe not all huggy and cuddly), has been on topic.

Stick around a little longer before you start thinking you know what's going on with our club. And definitely don't ever call one of my friends a loser. Got it, fuckface?
:D

Suki
Wed Apr 19th, 2006, 10:36 AM
you are a piece of work....

King Nothing is God's ultimate piece of crap work, he should have tossed the blueprint, shred, burned then pissed on it when he created that filthy little man!!! :lol:

I'M JUST KIDDING!!!!!! oh and TK is cool in my book, Alan bought me a Mt Dew from there after i ran over the noobs head a couple weekends ago, that was the best damn MT Dew i've ever had, mmmmm :D refreshing!!!!

Kim-n-Dean
Wed Apr 19th, 2006, 10:45 AM
I have NEVER had ANY problem with Bart. I don't even have a personal problem with Brain. I was simply trying to point out some inconsistencies that I've had to deal with. I'll admit that the inconsistencies are aggravating, but still no personal problem with Brian.

I have to be honest, though, I knew it would turn to shit when I wrote it. I guess I just didn't care...

Nick_Ninja
Wed Apr 19th, 2006, 11:14 AM
I will never go to tk --- it sounds like a lame shop.

quickdraw
Wed Apr 19th, 2006, 12:00 PM
you guys are SOOOOOOOOOOOO cool. i'll try to pay attention so i can hang around with the you guys, and i'll remember not to post a simple positive comment about good service i received from a local shop, because i will soon be involved in this circus act... (ps. the CAPS comment was VERY witty)

Jenny
Wed Apr 19th, 2006, 01:51 PM
*cough* can everyone please start playing nice now?

friscokidd
Wed Apr 19th, 2006, 03:43 PM
SHOP EXPERIENCES meaning, what ever experiences one has with a shop, being good or bad, HAS A PLACE IN THIS THREAD! SO stop flaming!!!!! Meaning, Deans experiences, which he has shared, due to the nature of this thread, are find.

see, i can use my CAPS button toooooooo :D :P

that is all.......

wulf
Wed Apr 19th, 2006, 03:57 PM
TFOG is cheap and does a fine job.

King Nothing
Wed Apr 19th, 2006, 06:29 PM
I'm not even going to wait for your responce. In a language everyone on this board can understand: Go fuk yourself and suck a hole in my shorts, you fukin' little troll!!
:spit: you make me laugh. :lol:

Feathered upstart!
Wed Apr 19th, 2006, 10:41 PM
Thats fuckign it I am going to personaly fucking murder every mother fucker who posted in this thread and then eat your fucking souls and shit out your souls and stuff it right back in all your fucking mouths !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: DIE MOTHEFUCKERS DIE!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

King Nothing
Wed Apr 19th, 2006, 10:43 PM
Perhaps you should take a trip to the angry dome for a while.

Dub
Wed Apr 19th, 2006, 11:01 PM
TFOG is cheap and does a fine job.

Except when they put your front wheel on backwards and don't line up the axle so you can't adjust your suspension. I know its a quick I can handle easily, but at $70 some odd for mount/balance it should be right.

I'm lettin Dean mount my next set, cause he's cool and we might get cool in the process, IYKWIM ;)

Anyway boys, back to the wrastlin match!

eaheer
Thu Apr 20th, 2006, 07:52 AM
These guys are local and have excellent deals: http://www.affordablemotorcycletires.com/

Fly boy
Thu Apr 20th, 2006, 01:27 PM
~Barn~
Thu Apr 20th, 2006, 02:30 PM
I like that sig line. :lol:

No need for the thanks though, that's hilarious!

Dr. Joe Siphek
Thu Apr 20th, 2006, 02:36 PM
I will stick w/ using dean as well. 6 tire changes so far and no problems... except for that green slime. but that was my fault!