PDA

View Full Version : Great service is NOT dead!

surfinspacegirl
Fri Nov 21st, 2003, 01:19 PM
Went to get my VW tires swapped out for snow tires this afternoon at Meadow Creek Tire on Co Blvd. It took a while, but when they finally told me it was done, they also told me they had stored my winter tires carelessly, causing a nail to puncture the sidewall on one of them.

To apologize for their mistake, they mounted a brand new set of Nokian Hakkapellita snow tires at no charge. That's a $375 apology for their mistake.

WOW. :up:

Hozerking
Fri Nov 21st, 2003, 02:57 PM
Went to get my VW tires swapped out for snow tires this afternoon at Meadow Creek Tire on Co Blvd. It took a while, but when they finally told me it was done, they also told me they had stored my winter tires carelessly, causing a nail to puncture the sidewall on one of them.

To apologize for their mistake, they mounted a brand new set of Nokian Hakkapellita snow tires at no charge. That's a $375 apology for their mistake.

Are they still feeling apologetic? I'll take a set of those for my Jeepie for the winter! But then again all that extra traction I might lead to acts of lunacy driving up to the mountains that could end me up upside down in a ditch or something like that!

awesome, I'm actually not familiar with those, but they must be good.

-al

surfinspacegirl
Fri Nov 21st, 2003, 03:02 PM
Are they still feeling apologetic? I'll take a set of those for my Jeepie for the winter! But then again all that extra traction I might lead to acts of lunacy driving up to the mountains that could end me up upside down in a ditch or something like that!

awesome, I'm actually not familiar with those, but they must be good.

-al

Good enough to get me uphill in an ice storm when all the SUVs were sliding off the road :twisted:

Anonymous
Fri Nov 21st, 2003, 03:05 PM
$375 is cheap for a set of SUV tires! :shock: :lol: ... :| crap I need new ones too. :(

Though I never seem to have trouble driving in snow/ice... Soccer moms in SUV's make me laugh... :roll:

Anonymous
Fri Nov 21st, 2003, 03:23 PM
$375 is cheap for a set of SUV tires! :shock: :lol: ... :| crap I need new ones too. :( :slap: Those are for her VW Golf - not an SUV!

surfinspacegirl
Fri Nov 21st, 2003, 03:25 PM
$375 is cheap for a set of SUV tires!{/quote]

:spit: a VW Golf with SUV tires, that would be pretty funny. :lol: Kinda the reverse of the Mexican "SUV with tiny wheels" thing that's big in my 'hood :lol:

[quote=rforsythe] Soccer moms in SUV's make me laugh... :roll:

:shock: Speak for yourself, bud, the SCARE me! :lol:

Anonymous
Fri Nov 21st, 2003, 03:26 PM
$375 is cheap for a set of SUV tires! :shock: :lol: ... :| crap I need new ones too. :( :slap: Those are for her VW Golf - not an SUV!

I was referring to Pozerking's comment. You seem to be misinterpreting what I was talking aboot, eh.

Hozerking
Fri Nov 21st, 2003, 03:40 PM

I was referring to Pozerking's comment. You seem to be misinterpreting what I was talking aboot, eh.

Come to think of it Ralph'ie we both drive soccer mom cars! :lol: My girlfriend has always made fun of me about it too! :guns:

All I can say is that I can out drive any soccer mom in my soccer mom car! bring it on Soccer Moms! :D :P Any time any where!

-al

Anonymous
Fri Nov 21st, 2003, 03:42 PM
Exactly! BRING IT ON SOCCER MOMS!!! :twisted: Besides, I use it for hauling, towing, and 4wheeling, so I don't consider it a soccer mom car anymore. It has earned the distinction. :D

Anonymous
Fri Nov 21st, 2003, 05:12 PM
Sorry this reply took so long, but I was looking for something...

I was referring to Pozerking's comment. You seem to be misinterpreting what I was talking aboot, eh.How the hell was I supposed to know that?!? It's not like you quoted him or something! :P

And I'd like to lay to rest, once and for all...

it's pronounced ABOUT, not A BOOT!

Click here for proof (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/videos/MB/IamCanadian.mpeg) (along with more interesting facts about Canadians - trust me, it's worth it ;) - brought to you by the greatest sport in Canada - BEER :D ).

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/images/Spidey/wavingCanadaFlag.gif

Erratic
Fri Nov 21st, 2003, 07:27 PM
AHHH That was touching. I like beavers and hockey too. :lol:

KooLaid
Fri Dec 19th, 2003, 07:12 PM
Watch South Park, Bigger Longer Uncut, they'll give you the low down aboot those canadians!

Ripper
Fri Dec 19th, 2003, 08:09 PM
brand new set of Nokian Hakkapellita snow tires

Intresting I have the same snow tires on my VW, I think it's destiny or fate Hanna ;)