PDA

View Full Version : Who's Repsol Honda was that in the back of the pickup?

konichd
Wed Mar 22nd, 2006, 03:55 PM
Passed someone on the Hwy on my way back from the City of Denver. They had a CSC sticker and a schweet Reposol Honda in the back. Anyone? :?

Bueller
Wed Mar 22nd, 2006, 04:10 PM
Looks like Trey's bike in the back of CBRchick's truck.

Spiderman
Wed Mar 22nd, 2006, 04:11 PM
:imwithstupid:

(( LO LO ))
Wed Mar 22nd, 2006, 04:40 PM
That Honda must of broken down....LOL

Dr. Joe Siphek
Wed Mar 22nd, 2006, 04:41 PM
i love that bike!

Fly boy
Wed Mar 22nd, 2006, 05:15 PM
I want some stickers!!

Mel
Wed Mar 22nd, 2006, 05:16 PM
Yeah, Christine/CBRchic's truck with Trevor/Trey's bike in the back.

This makes me wonder if we should bring back the "spotted" thread from last summer......

Mista Black
Wed Mar 22nd, 2006, 05:32 PM
that's how it looks to me too!! (since she's my room mate and i know the bike was here and now it's not... i'd say that's a fair bet)

McVaaahhh
Fri Mar 24th, 2006, 07:48 AM
Getting that busted fairing fixed from the parade?

twissted
Fri Mar 24th, 2006, 07:58 AM
I LOVE that color scheme! IMHO that is one of the best looking schemes I have seen! I was going to buy one but I have to many others.

Mista Black
Fri Mar 24th, 2006, 08:00 AM
if you'd hit me up several days ago i woulda sold ya that one while they weren't here :lol:

Trey
Fri Mar 24th, 2006, 10:26 AM
Looks like Trey's bike in the back of CBRchick's truck.

It is a good thing she knew I had her truck, or I would be soo busted! :P Now, don't tell her about all the power braking I was doing with that V8 Tundra. She just thinks her rear tires are wearing quickly. That falls into the category of.. what she doesn't know.... j/k baby :P

Yeah, we switched vehicles for a few days so i could take my bike back to Fort Collins. Jeff and Vance were so kind to let me keep my bike in the garage after the parade, that I thought I had better get it outta there before I pushed my luck and Jeff would sell it (and we see that could happen) :D

Thanks for all the kind comments on my bike... complimenting my bike is the ultimate compliment to me.

Getting that busted fairing fixed from the parade?

It has been replaced with a brand new one. The person that accidentally hit it bought me a new one right away. He is a stand up guy! The old one is on ebay right now.

CBRChick
Fri Mar 24th, 2006, 12:16 PM
Definitely a good thing I knew he had my truck :D At least I got to drag race an awesome V6 Accord Coupe while he was power braking my truck :lol:

Good thing the pink slip wasn't in the glove box!! :lol: :lol: :lol: