PDA

View Full Version : Arai Helmets

mullhaupt R6
Thu Mar 23rd, 2006, 10:51 PM
I am looking for a shop with a big selection of arai helmets. If there is any dealers out there I am looking for a Quantum 2 twisted red in a medium size. Anyone have a clue. Dont want to go all over town. I probably am going to dimnicks motorsports but just wanted to see one in person not on a picture

Feathered upstart!
Thu Mar 23rd, 2006, 10:58 PM
Performance Cycle is likely to have the best selection. Followed by Fay Myers

BlueDevil
Fri Mar 24th, 2006, 06:35 AM
Yes Performance just upgraded their selection of helmets. They carry tons of them and a ton of models of Arais. U can even get a discount coupon off their website so U can get a bit cheeper. If U know someone that has a Bday in March that can go with you I think U also get an extra 10% off if they are there with ID to prove it.....
Sun Honda has a pretty decent amount as well. No where near the amount that Performance does though....

mullhaupt R6
Sat Mar 25th, 2006, 04:43 PM
Thanks for your advice. I went to performance cycle and they had a ton of helmets, found the one I wanted and got it. This arai fits me like a glove. The people there were very helpful. Just have to figure out the easy way to replace the shield faster. Its a little bit difficult right now I guess I am use to the shoei well thanks again

BlueDevil
Mon Mar 27th, 2006, 06:18 AM
An easy way to replace an Arai visor ??? Not sure that exists. They suck in that regard. Love the helmets , hate the visor replacements....

Mecha Hayai
Thu Mar 30th, 2006, 08:41 PM
Just slip it in. It's not that hard.

Argonstrom
Thu Mar 30th, 2006, 09:33 PM
What's awesome is when your month old Arai falls off the tank (where it had been previously secure time & time again, wedged between the handle bar & tank) & hits the driveway. That so rocks.

kpp80202
Sat Jun 17th, 2006, 10:58 AM
Scorpions are for dropping on pavement. Arais are for carrying with.

Bueller
Sat Jun 17th, 2006, 05:48 PM
Arai is for stappin' to your bike and using it as a frame slider.