PDA

View Full Version : Heads up, auction ends TONIGHT!

shacheri
Sun Mar 26th, 2006, 07:06 AM
I didn't see this posted up yet, and its too awesome to not mention...All you pre-registered CSC members are eligible!

Racing 2 Save Lives is pleased to announce that on Friday, March 24, 2006 eight one-hour private sessions with Eric and Ben Bostrom will be auctioned off through the
R2SL website.

These auction items are one-of-a-kind opportunities to experience one on one riding, with AMA pro riders Eric and Ben Bostrom. You will learn from Eric or Ben for one full hour, with exclusive use of one of Miller Motorsports Park's world-class tracks! This is your chance to be one of the few people in the world to have this experience. Naturally, all money raised through these sessions goes to the charities we benefit, so please bid generously.

You must already be pre-registered as a participant in order to bid on these items.

Auction starts 5pm Friday March 24, and ends Wednesday April 5th at 11:59pm MST.

Created in the spring of 2004, Racing 2 Save Lives is a 501c3 non- profit organization dedicated to supporting children's charities by raising awareness, involvement, and capital within the motorcycle racing community through donations, corporate sponsorship and fundraising events. All profits generated by Racing 2 Save Lives are
distributed among carefully selected organizations that have a significant impact on the lives of children-in-need and their families.

Don't miss out on a once of a lifetime opportunity to ride one-on-one with either Eric or Ben Bostrom!

To participate in the auctions and for more information, please visit www.racing2savelives.org. :D

CBRChick
Mon Mar 27th, 2006, 09:40 AM
This is such a great opportunity! I am so excited to see the Bostrom brothers really step up and help our our cause! Whoever wins these auctions are some really lucky people!

Dizzy D
Thu Mar 30th, 2006, 06:14 PM
Come on Ya'll! There is not nearly enough bidding going on! Ben needs some love!

http://www.racing2savelives.org/online_auction.php

Dizzy D
Sat Apr 1st, 2006, 08:58 PM
Bumping this again. Two more sessions need some bids! Come on people, this experience is priceless!!!!! :)

rforsythe
Tue Apr 4th, 2006, 09:37 AM
This auction ends tomorrow!!

Get a PRIVATE session with Eric or Ben!
Get EXCLUSIVE use of the track while you do it!

Come on people, you can't get this anywhere!!

Mista Black
Tue Apr 4th, 2006, 12:40 PM
DAYUM!!! Makes me wish I dint have to go to NZ tomorrow!! (*free bump*)