PDA

View Full Version : anyone instal alarm with remote start?

Denverr1
Wed Nov 26th, 2003, 09:05 AM
i got a remote start i am puttin on my R1

i got it all hooked up ,
the bike turns on and the jets prime the motor but it doesnt roll over!!

i am havein trouble with the one wire that goes to the starter
anyone know what color i hook it up to on my 03 r3 under the seat??

where does it go?

and do i need a relay some where?

Anonymous
Wed Nov 26th, 2003, 09:18 AM
I know this is probably a dumb question, but are you sure the bike is in nuetral when you try it? Sorry, that's all the help I can offer. I have a copy of the '02 service manual if you want (same as the '03). Let me know.

BigE
Sat Jan 3rd, 2004, 12:44 PM
You are going to have to bypass the clutch safety switch that won't let the bike start unless the clutch lever is pulled in.

Bryce
Sat Jan 3rd, 2004, 05:29 PM
not to be an asshole but why the fuck would you put a remote start on your bike?

Anonymous
Sat Jan 3rd, 2004, 07:32 PM
not to be an asshole but why the fuck would you put a remote start on your bike?

:spit:

Wahooman
Sat Jan 3rd, 2004, 11:44 PM
:pointlaugh:

Bryce
Sun Jan 4th, 2004, 12:48 AM
I'm glad too see that apperently I'm not the only one thinkin this

although I might ought too look into sometihing like this for nex year and maybe even a auto fueler so I can make it through a race season without running out of gas!

Anonymous
Sun Jan 4th, 2004, 01:50 AM
I'm glad too see that apperently I'm not the only one thinkin this

although I might ought too look into sometihing like this for nex year and maybe even a auto fueler so I can make it through a race season without running out of gas!

How 'bout a front-end gravity generator? I bet you could use one of those too... ;) :D

RF900guy
Sun Jan 4th, 2004, 01:57 AM
Think of what advantage you would have if you could install the Romulan cloacking devise I picked up from E-bay.

Auto-start
Auto-Fueler
Front end gravity machine
and finally a Romulan cloaking devise

You could win every race and never get caught by the cops.

KooLaid
Sun Jan 4th, 2004, 05:22 AM
Why not????? I'm sure you've all done things to make ur bike or car "cool", maybe it's shit to everyone else........... To me polishing is gay, chrome is gay, like lowering ur car or putting on 20's or 22's whatever, it's cool to somebody even though it's kind of pointless. Someone has to stand up and defend others bashed down by others. I call it an imagination, and why the hell not? It's more meaningful than putting stickers of things that don't sponsor you or benefits you. I'm sure you all know those michelin stickers or Dunlop when you still pay full price.

Bryce
Sun Jan 4th, 2004, 03:36 PM
actually Koolaid that was more or less my point let me just say I hate unnessecarry bling on cars and bikes like street riders that have all sorts of stickers on their bike to make them "look like racers" my race bike doesn't have any stickers from any non sponsors/ non contingency paying companies

and Ralph I think the gravity generator needs to be on the rear wheel the front had awesome stick till I hit Grace either that or I need more ponies so people can't park it no the corners in front of me :D

Anonymous
Sun Jan 4th, 2004, 04:58 PM
When in doubt, ADD MORE HORSEPOWER!!! :o :D

Bryce
Sun Jan 4th, 2004, 06:50 PM
of course inn't that the real answer but one thing you can't accuse me of being slow in the corners though :D :evil: