PDA

View Full Version : Amazing video of rush-hour traffic in Colorado Springs!

pg_rider
Sat Apr 1st, 2006, 10:50 AM
And I thought LA was bad!!!

Rush hour (http://youtube.com/watch_fullscreen?video_id=RjrEQaG5jPM&l=133&fs=1&title=India%20Driving)

PharmerKyle
Sat Apr 1st, 2006, 01:07 PM
Slander! Slander, I say!

Clearly that is Manitou Springs and NOT Colorado Springs.

Butterfly
Sat Apr 1st, 2006, 02:07 PM
:spit: :lol: Reminded me of home sweet home

Mista Black
Sat Apr 1st, 2006, 02:34 PM
:wtf: home sweet home?? caracas venezuela is as bad as that??

(jk jk, i know your from Buenos Aires, Argentina :P )

Mister Z
Sat Apr 1st, 2006, 03:25 PM
Amazing how there were no accidents! That's insane :shock:

Dave
Sat Apr 1st, 2006, 03:31 PM
A three-way intersection without a traffic signal? And people aren’t running into each other? That would put US traffic engineering employees out of a job. :)
There’s a lot of horn honking, but they’re surprisingly well-behaved drivers/riders. I didn’t see any hand gestures or hear any gunshots, which I think is typical in LA.

friscokidd
Sat Apr 1st, 2006, 05:04 PM
ITS CALLED YEILDING PEOPLE!!! :lol: something that us in the good ol U S of A dont know about yet. :D I dont think that could EVER happen over here with out multipul wrecks ;)

Bueller
Sat Apr 1st, 2006, 05:07 PM
More traffic (http://media.putfile.com/survive-saigon-short-movie/wide)

There is a signal in this but I think it is green all ways :lol:

JOE!!!!!!
Sat Apr 1st, 2006, 06:18 PM
They don't sell many Motobyke helmets in Viet Nam, do they?

-PUCK-
Sat Apr 1st, 2006, 09:15 PM
That's what happens when you drive on the wrong side of the road... :roll:
:lol:

KooLaid
Sun Apr 2nd, 2006, 02:54 PM
vietnam? That's supposed to be india.

Notice the super lack of lanes, lines, turn signals, traffic signals, traffic signs, hand signals, helmets but some how they make it through! Crazy stuff. Almost like lane splitting on I-25 in denver with an accident miles ahead snarling stuff up to a dead stop. Dodging, ducking and weaving from cars trying to block me in.

JOE!!!!!!
Sun Apr 2nd, 2006, 03:15 PM
The first one is India, I think, but the link on Bueller's is Saigon.

KooLaid
Mon Apr 3rd, 2006, 12:23 PM
Dear god, that was nuts. It was like an ocean of mopeds! Seems like EVERYONE lane splits there! lol

If I goto vietnam, think I'll stick with public transportation, like that big ass bus! Suicide trying to walk across the street!

Ms-iam4u2nv
Mon Apr 3rd, 2006, 01:12 PM
AWWW HELL NO!!! I have a hard enough time with drivers here! I'd end up killing someone in that cluster fook!

Kim-n-Dean
Mon Apr 3rd, 2006, 01:32 PM
ITS CALLED YEILDING PEOPLE!!! :lol: something that us in the good ol U S of A dont know about yet. :D I dont think that could EVER happen over here with out multipul wrecks ;)

Aaaaaamen!!!! Yield is definitely a foreign word here in the U.S. I mean people at the ski resorts can't even get the "alternate lines" down. After all, it is rocket science!!

Dr. Joe Siphek
Mon Apr 3rd, 2006, 02:12 PM
hardly anyone is driving SUVs, most are compacts or even better cycles, and as long as no one slams on the brakes things looked chaotic, but went very smooth.