PDA

View Full Version : mix 1 cat and 1 glass door....

King Nothing
Sun Apr 2nd, 2006, 09:56 PM
this is what happens when your wife leaves one of the glass doors on your entertainment center open and then your cat gets spooked outside by something and comes tearing through the greatroom.....

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y7/kingnothing03sv/carshow013.jpg

Mel
Sun Apr 2nd, 2006, 10:32 PM
Ouch....that sucks. Everyone ok?

Mista Black
Sun Apr 2nd, 2006, 11:19 PM
:imwithstupid:

hopefully no one (or the cat) got hurt!! be thankful you didnt have nice bose speakers at least :P

King Nothing
Mon Apr 3rd, 2006, 07:07 AM
the cat was moving so fast she was all the way to the stairs before she relized something strange had happend. :lol: she is fine.

Devaclis
Mon Apr 3rd, 2006, 07:48 AM
WHy do you have to blame it on your wife? We all know cats are evil and plan things like this months in advance.

green_zx7r
Mon Apr 3rd, 2006, 06:59 PM
Damn... Hope everyone was ok!

I know how that goes though. I've got 8 cats myself.

They've managed to rip through screen doors, knock over bar stools by slamming into it full force, etc.

What I don't like is when one cat gets spooked, they all freak out. Almost on a weekly basis, I'll roll over in bed, accidentally hit a cat with my hand/foot, that cat freaks out and takes off, and you've got a stampede of cats kicking your head, stomach, nuts, etc.

They also have these mid-night 4 wheel drifting contests around the kitchen island on the wood floors, darting around like a Lancia Delta Integrale Evoluzione on ice in Sweden...

Ms-iam4u2nv
Mon Apr 3rd, 2006, 09:42 PM
I bet one of the cats that spooks most is Toto. He always was jumpy and on edge. lol

Devaclis
Mon Apr 3rd, 2006, 09:48 PM
Why is there a VHS case on the floor? I thought you were the home theater guru? Some home movies perhaps?

King Nothing
Mon Apr 3rd, 2006, 10:24 PM
Why is there a VHS case on the floor? I thought you were the home theater guru? Some home movies perhaps?
buying that VCR was the hardest thing I have ever had to do. I just got it about a year ago, so it's even new! :oops: Katy's sister and brother-in-law live in Kenya, so we have to record america's pop culture and send it out there. They have a DVD player out there, but I couldn't get a good enough deal on a DVDR at the time. Please, don't hate me because I have a VCR. :(

salsashark
Mon Apr 3rd, 2006, 11:45 PM
[strike:b06502bbe1]Hondas[/strike:b06502bbe1] I mean VCRs suck!

green_zx7r
Tue Apr 4th, 2006, 10:18 PM
I bet one of the cats that spooks most is Toto. He always was jumpy and on edge. lol

:) You know your own baby very well! We love the little guy!