PDA

View Full Version : Big ups to Motostrano

Player 2
Tue Apr 4th, 2006, 07:48 PM
So when I placed the order for my Alpinestars suit, they had raised the price by $40 from a few days earlier. I contacted them about it and since the order had already been processed, they offered me the $40 in store credit. They're having a sale on Astars Tshirts right now so I asked them to throw in the Tshirts if they could. Looks like I'll be getting the Tshirts when I get my leathers 8)

All in all, a good experience.

kevplus2
Wed Apr 12th, 2006, 09:52 PM
glad to hear they are doing better. i had a 6 month ordeal with them over some rizoma mirrors. come to find out the only US rizoma distributor dropped them as a dealer because of complaints

Player 2
Tue May 2nd, 2006, 05:20 PM
I ended up having a problem with my order @ Motostrano. They don't specify (or I overlooked it) that their sizes are EU and not US. I ordered what I thought was the right size but ended up getting the wrong one. I ordered the 48 US (so I thought) but got the 38 US (48EU).

Motostrano had shipped the wrong suit as well. I ordered the GPU 1 piece they have on closeout. I'd ordered the black/gray (which is perf'd), they had shipped the solid black (no perf).

I called and spoke with Joe and we came up with a solution after getting past a few other problems.

They didn't have my correct size in stock for the GPU suit. Joe offered to sell me the Alpinestars Stage suit at the same price as the GPU suit
GPU suit - $539
Stage suit - $692

I'd say that's a pretty awesome deal seeing how I still got my Alpinestars Tshirts basically for free and saved an EXTRA $180 off of a newer suit :D

UPS lost my package (had ordered it for overnight delivery). It ended up taking a week to get it delivered to me in North Carolina after UPS pulled their head out of their ass. Motostrano was good enough to refund all $$ I had paid for the overnight shipping since UPS had royally screwed the pooch.

It was a frustrating experience to say the least but in the end, it was mostly caused by UPS and not by Motostrano.