PDA

View Full Version : Sat/Sun Rides.

Zanos
Sat Apr 22nd, 2006, 09:07 PM
Just wondering if we have a group that goes riding Sat/Sun mornings yet. I was hoping to get going every week because my work schedule now works out.

Are people going to be there Sun, April 23 (if its not raining)? And when does this group leave? (It normally is the same, i know. But it changes if people only expect a few others.)

If no one goes yet, when will that pick up on a weekend basis agian? Its time for some good fun.

Thanks.

Edit: I am mainly talking about the Morrison and C-470 meeting location. Just to clearify a little more.

denverbusa
Sun Apr 23rd, 2006, 08:43 PM
There is always a group of us that meet about 10:00 and leave by 10:30. It may move up as it warms up later this summer. A group left early this morning but many of us didn't leave until 10:40 as we were waiting for some friends to show.

Come on down as there is always room for more. Don't worry about speed or pace, find your place in the group and we always set meeting places and wait for all to show up. I rode sweeper today as I was two up with my daughter and we all had a great day.

Big thumbs up to all the other riders and even the cars that let eveyone know about the Sheriff (on a bike) sitting on the straight stetch north of HP hill on the way to deckers! I hope all got the message and he didn't get his trophy ticket like he was hoping.

Hope to see ya out there next weekend.

Zanos
Mon Apr 24th, 2006, 10:43 AM
If we have people show. I will stop by. I just did not want to go there and sit around forever if no one even goes thier yet. I guess i could have stopped by.

Thanks for the reply and i will see you guys soon. I miss the big groups we had going all the time. Hopefully it will pick up soon.