PDA

View Full Version : Check Out This Model American

Keyser Soze
Tue Apr 25th, 2006, 06:44 AM
Unreal...

Click...or you will burn in hell... (http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/2178.html)

RAGrote
Tue Apr 25th, 2006, 07:57 AM
What a complete and utter waste of bandwidth.

Judge not, lest.... awww... fugit.... I'm not too sure there's any christian organization that understands the phrase anyway.

BTW - no, I don't believe. I DO know how crazy these fuggin people are, however.

When are you crazy gun-totin rednecks gonna put your money where your mouth is and start blasting these cretins?

Come on... step up to the plate!!!!

Kim-n-Dean
Tue Apr 25th, 2006, 08:16 AM
I'm pretty sure I've seen that chick before. Or, maybe it's just that all these gomer, inbred, religious freaks look the same...

Filo
Tue Apr 25th, 2006, 08:26 AM
You know, normally I don't like Fox News and the way they skew(er) their guests. But I think they let this woman get off way too easy. I think they ought to call her a moron more often. I have seen her "church" before - what a bunch of pigs.

Ms-iam4u2nv
Tue Apr 25th, 2006, 09:15 AM
It's about someone called her out. I can't even describe how I feel about her and others like her because they infuriate me so much!! :321: But I aggree--they went WAY too easy on her. I want to see her actually say she is a sinner---yeah right!!! That'll happen! Damn, they piss me off so much!! :cussing:

Bat
Tue Apr 25th, 2006, 11:40 AM
:( Sometimes humans just plain suck...preaching hatred is easy that's why so many are doing it. Given a choice between her god and my atheism - atheism wins hands down (yet again). Sidenote: nice to see the bikers out protecting those who grieve, shame they have to keep showing up.

Vance
Tue Apr 25th, 2006, 12:40 PM
I think we need a cage match between her and the "god warrior" from Trading Wives. They can beat each other up trying to figure out which one is MORE god-fearing and faithful.

THAT I'd pay for a PPV of. Greatest comedy of the century right there.

I`m Batman
Tue Apr 25th, 2006, 01:07 PM
can someone go shoot them... then say "Thank God for dead idiots" according to them everything is God's doing... so if they all get killed, that means that God hate them and killed them.

fuking bastards!

~Barn~
Tue Apr 25th, 2006, 02:34 PM
"Thank God for dead idiots"

:spit:

I concur.

The Black Knight
Tue Apr 25th, 2006, 04:28 PM
Well coming from a person that is a Christian, I can tell you myself that woman is not a Christian. That woman embodies the nothing but pure evil and hatred. Its obvious she hasn't read anything in the Bible because she couldn't be farther from what it teaches.

She is a mockery of herself. It saddens me, to see people completely misrepresenting religion and God in this light. I'm appauled.

RAG there are religious people that do practice the "judge not, lest ye be judged, for by what measure of judgment you use against your neighbor, will be used against you.." doctrine...

Not everyone that is relgious is like this woman. Personally I feel offended to even be categorized a Christian along side this hatred preaching zealot....

Johnny
Tue May 2nd, 2006, 12:28 AM
I don't use this word that often, but, what an ignorant cunt :)

Johnny
Tue May 2nd, 2006, 12:29 AM
was the "C" word by the way... forgot i lived in the united states of censorship

Brizz
Tue May 2nd, 2006, 12:32 AM
Shes kinda HOTT.

Johnny
Tue May 2nd, 2006, 12:35 AM
Lol I thought it was alanis morissette at first

Brizz
Tue May 2nd, 2006, 12:39 AM
How ironic.

Mista Black
Tue May 2nd, 2006, 03:52 AM
:music:

Dysco
Tue May 2nd, 2006, 05:38 AM
http://www.patriotguard.org/

RAGrote
Tue May 2nd, 2006, 08:43 AM
RAG there are religious people that do practice the "judge not, lest ye be judged,....

It'd be nice if that were true, but I won't debate religion here. You believe as you wish and I'll do the same. :cheers:

but this biiiiitch... I only wish there was a hell cuz she'd get a whole corner just for herself.

R1chie
Tue May 2nd, 2006, 09:39 AM
I think any Christian chruch would condem this womans actions and hatered towards gays, Jews, Catholics, (actually she seems to hate everyone) and anyone else. There will always be people like here that wrap their hate in the Bible.

K6-beast
Tue May 2nd, 2006, 09:41 AM
what happened here ??

Johnny
Wed May 3rd, 2006, 12:18 PM
I like how they said that only her and mostly her family were the only ones that went to the church lol. I also like how old hanity was checkin out her boobies the whole time, getting all worked up

#1Townie
Wed May 3rd, 2006, 12:40 PM
hey this was on this site a while back

http://www.patriotguard.org/Home/tabid/53/Default.aspx

at least people are doing things to try and stop them....