PDA

View Full Version : JUST STOLEN!!!

bdubsr6
Sat Apr 29th, 2006, 02:10 PM
Just stolen in the last 2 hours! Black 03 R6 with red flames, has tail tidy kit, flush mount front blinkers, most distinqguishing mark is the STOCK muffler that is painted BLACK!!! Any info, please contact me at 303) 435-5864, I am cruising around in my gold Durango, this muther fucker is dead!!!

303-435-5864

bdubsr6
Sat Apr 29th, 2006, 02:47 PM
Not that it will make much of a difference, but it had a blue/grey cover on it, so its probaby in the back of someones truck/van, any information helps, thanks for taking the time to look at this thread... :(

DOT636
Sat Apr 29th, 2006, 09:00 PM
Where abouts did this happen?
Funking theives piss the fuck out of me...

bdubsr6
Sat Apr 29th, 2006, 11:50 PM
It happened right in front of my house in Littleton (Kipling/C470) Fluckin thieves, I hope he kills himself on it, in a slow painful way :evil:

Oh well, I'm sure its just gone, but thanks anyways for those of you that read this and kept an eye out... a hard lesson learned, but I will never own another bike without a screamin loud alarm AND lowjack...

~Barn~
Sun Apr 30th, 2006, 01:50 PM
I'm sorry to hear about your stolen bike, bro. Welcome to the club. It sucks.

rockets.redglare
Fri May 5th, 2006, 02:13 PM
LO Jack for Bikes!

what does that cost? $600? I read somewhere, I think I am going to PONY up the CAYSH to do that, my bike is fully insured but its also fully paid off and I dont want it to get jacked

Dr. Joe Siphek
Fri May 5th, 2006, 02:26 PM
Welcome to da club...i know how it feels x2. There are members of this club all over State, hopefully it'll pop up untouched, or at least get closure w/ it. Good luck.

AshliRider44
Fri May 5th, 2006, 02:44 PM
Damn hun sorry to hear this-- I live at Wads and C470-- scary considering we have a few bikes outside of our house alot of the time-- I'll keep an eye out on my way home today and tonight-- FYI I'd definately cruise feds tonight too ;)

friscokidd
Fri May 5th, 2006, 02:48 PM
dam, that does suck a big phat one. Sorry to hear that.

with that being said, I ride the same color R1 with a black stock exhaust, so if you see me riding and you think it was homeboys bike, PLEASE DONT TRY TO RUN ME OFF THE ROAD :lol:

Dr. Joe Siphek
Fri May 5th, 2006, 02:56 PM
I doubt people would think you were the theif...you are smaller that most girls!!! :lol:

Mother Goose
Fri May 5th, 2006, 02:56 PM
I'd try and run you off the road even if I didn't know his bike was stolen! :lol:

Sorry about the loss :( I'll keep an eye out over here too. I'm over in the I70 & Sheridan area. They probably took the old plate off, but what was the plate number?

konichd
Fri May 5th, 2006, 03:12 PM
LO Jack for Bikes!

what does that cost? $600? I read somewhere, I think I am going to PONY up the CAYSH to do that, my bike is fully insured but its also fully paid off and I dont want it to get jacked

LoJack is offered at a couple dealerships here in town. There are 3 levels of Lojack protection and coverage. The cheapest plan is 800 bucks, 1,000 and then 1,200.

The LoJack systems are the same on each level, the policy is different. For instance, 800 bucks gets you the LoJack system installed. 1,200 bucks gets the exact same system, hoever if your bike is stolen and not recovered within 24 hrs LoJack writes you a $5,000 dollar check! :)

I have the 3rd level on my ZX-10R

FYI: Most insurance companies (at least State Farm) do not give a discount for Lojack since it doesn't "prevent" the bike from being stolen.

bdubsr6
Fri May 5th, 2006, 06:20 PM
Well, first off I'd like to thank everyone for all the kind feedback. I will never own another bike without Lowjack and a SCREAMIN loud alarm.

The plate (if not already taken off) is 848-KSF

I don't have comprehensive insurance, so I have to be hopeful that it turns back up (even if damaged/stripped, I'd like closure).

I can't believe it happened right in front of my house in the middle of the day, just goes to show that you need to protect your sh** at all costs no matter where it is.
Well, you all stay safe riding, and thanks again for the feedback.

Oh yeah, one other thing, I was at Grand Prix talking my buddy into buying a bike and I was about to get lojack at the same time and then my wife called and said it was gone, good timing, huh???

tomtom
Sun May 7th, 2006, 01:29 PM
that really sucks ! i'll keep an eye open for it too. the dumb-ass is
prolloy stupid enuff to be riding it.
tomtom

-PUCK-
Sun May 14th, 2006, 10:45 PM
You got eyes here in te Springs too...
:guns:
Just incase it makes it's way down south.

bdubsr6
Mon May 15th, 2006, 06:01 PM
Thanks man. My job requires me to drive around a bit, and I was in the Springs this last Saturday, and thought I saw it on Academy/Woodmen at the gas station right there (my same bike but the plate was MISSING) By the time I could back around to check it out, the group of riders there had left... Prolly wasn't my bike anyways, but I look at them all... :guns:

Lee
Tue May 23rd, 2006, 10:12 AM
I am very sorry to hear about your bike being stolen. I will look for it in the Springs when I am mobile.

Death to thieves.

Lee

Badhabit
Wed May 24th, 2006, 05:30 PM
I'll keep an eye out in Aurora. Had my R6 nicked back in 2000, a year later the police called and said they had found my bike and it was fine... I got to the salvage yard and it had been wrecked at least twice, every surface of the bike was just worked! It had been kept in somebody's backyard about 1.5 miles from my place and served as a bird nest for the whole year - they only put 14 miles on it before they had wrecked it at least twice. The guy who had(bought for $1000 out of the back of a UHAUL) it ratted the theif out (who was responsible for stealing more than 50 bikes) and they locked him and his girl up.

Why did my bike get stolen? Because the driver of a taxi I was riding in gave the finger to a couple that almost ran us off the road in their little purple Dodge Neon... They followed us back to my place (R6 out front), threatened to kill the driver and sped off. Two days later the bike was gone. I found out it was the same people from the police. This all happened in Savannah, GA (the friendliest ghetto in the South!).

Just thought I'd share... DIE THIEVES!

dallas
Wed May 24th, 2006, 06:20 PM
That's why I carry alot of insurance, oh yeah, and alot of bullets!!! :guns:

bdubsr6
Sat May 27th, 2006, 05:09 PM
Damn BadHabit, thats an effed up story. That reminded me of the fact that my neighbors (young guys) just moved out, with a Uhaul no doubt. I'm over it now though, since my financial institution got a comprehensive plan on my behalf, they just never told me, and still wanted me to pay payments until I asked about it... Anyways, my bikes covered and I'm looking for an 05 Gixxer 750!!! Can't wait, just 1 or 2 more weeks!!