PDA

View Full Version : Guessing Game!

eaheer
Thu May 4th, 2006, 08:05 AM
Ok I was playing around on adobe photoshop. Now play the game. How many faces can you see?
http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/4121/faces15sf.jpg
:lol:

Nick_Ninja
Thu May 4th, 2006, 08:09 AM
All of you ......... :roll:

eaheer
Thu May 4th, 2006, 08:10 AM
All of you ......... :roll:
Well yes and no, your suppose to guess a NUMBER! LOL

R1chie
Thu May 4th, 2006, 08:32 AM
Well if you look at it and just count how may we see of you. I would say 11. If this were a trick question, I would say there are several images where I dould not see your face completely I could count less.

If I were trying to make a joke, I would say I see no faces, only 11 a$$es :D

You remind me of the class clowns we had in high school. Always doing stupid and funny stuff to get attention but usually liked by everyone because they make people laugh and were a riot to be around. I have not met you but this seems to be your personality type. This is not an insult, just and internet observation.

eaheer
Thu May 4th, 2006, 08:45 AM
No insult taken. I LOVE to laugh and sometimes I will do what ever I can to make people laugh around me. I think being happy and laughing is the way to go! Your personality to me seems if you are always serious and never have to much fun, or laugh. I have never met you R1ch, but this is the feelings I get from you online anyways. Smile have fun, you are correct on the faces count. Enjoy your day my friend.

Dr. Joe Siphek
Thu May 4th, 2006, 08:51 AM
Too many? :lol:

eaheer
Thu May 4th, 2006, 08:53 AM
Too many? :lol:
HAHA! I know I know I am hearing it all over the net. No one wants to see more than on picture of me. LMAO! I thought the whole idea of this game was kind of cool though. I could be wrong though. HAHA I hope at least I was able to put a smile or laugh on your faces today.

R1chie
Thu May 4th, 2006, 09:38 AM
You know work is exciting and keeping you busy when. :)
We will have to hook up sometime, maybe I will do a wheelie.
http://www.motox.org/pics/sendintheclowns.jpg

eaheer
Thu May 4th, 2006, 10:35 AM
OMG R1CH, that is funny! NICE!

Mel
Thu May 4th, 2006, 11:27 AM
Now play the game. How many faces can you see?

So is this supposed to be tricky because there are more faces on there than you have fingers to count them with or something? I mean, at least on my screen, the smallest your head is in any one section is still over an inch so it's not like they are hidden or anything....

R1ch, that is hilarious! I am so gonna start sending you pics of CSC people from parties and what not to do evil things with. It shall be part of my evil plot to take over the world.

Suki
Thu May 4th, 2006, 11:31 AM
WHY DON'T YOU GO COUNT YOUR DICK!!!! :lol:

haha, damn that's funny!!!

Cat118!
Thu May 4th, 2006, 11:37 AM
Why don't u make like a bannana and SHIT!!!!

hahaha now thats funny shit :lol:

Suki
Thu May 4th, 2006, 11:40 AM
:lol:

SHIRLENA???

Cat118!
Thu May 4th, 2006, 11:41 AM
ahhhhh shit!!!!

R1chie
Thu May 4th, 2006, 11:42 AM
[quote=eaheer";p="270139]

R1ch, that is hilarious! I am so gonna start sending you pics of CSC people from parties and what not to do evil things with. It shall be part of my evil plot to take over the world.

Sure, sounds like fun. :devil2:

eaheer
Thu May 4th, 2006, 11:51 AM

WOW, now is that really called for? We all were having fun, until someone like you goes and says something so stupid! R1ch, your evil, but it is all part of having fun! I like it and I do expect to hear some wacky comments about my picture. The answer is 12!!

Suki
Thu May 4th, 2006, 11:58 AM

WOW, now is that really called for? We all were having fun, until someone like you goes and says something so stupid! R1ch, your evil, but it is all part of having fun! I like it and I do expect to hear some wacky comments about my picture. The answer is 12!!

it's not stupid, if you watch the videos from www.tourettesguy.com

eaheer
Thu May 4th, 2006, 12:00 PM

it's not stupid, if you watch the videos from www.tourettesguy.com
Oh ok gotcha..

Cat118!
Thu May 4th, 2006, 12:05 PM
so quick to jump the gun and say someone like you..... and what is that someone? B/c I like that someone.... she rocks my world...hehehe :lol:

#1Townie
Thu May 4th, 2006, 12:07 PM
mhm sucks!!!!!!!!!

eaheer
Thu May 4th, 2006, 12:11 PM
mhm sucks!!!!!!!!!
Well that is your opinion, could ya kind of stay on topic here? That would be cool if you could.

#1Townie
Thu May 4th, 2006, 12:25 PM
well you are mhm... that is your pic... soooooo i think i am staying on topic.....

i just want to know why???? why is it that you would come up with something like this??? is it that you are so full of yourself you have to sit around on a computer and play with pics of yourself??? i dont get it... you know im kind of getting tired of defending you when you do dumbass things like this... it makes you look like tard....

eaheer
Thu May 4th, 2006, 12:43 PM
well you are mhm... that is your pic... soooooo i think i am staying on topic.....

i just want to know why???? why is it that you would come up with something like this??? is it that you are so full of yourself you have to sit around on a computer and play with pics of yourself??? i dont get it... you know im kind of getting tired of defending you when you do dumbass things like this... it makes you look like tard....
I just dont' understand why people have to start crap. This was to be a fun little game. Counting heads in a picture with a twist. It has nothing to do with mHm. I am the Prez, of the club, but I never once mentioned anything about the club on this topic. So saying mHm sucks!!!!!!!! Is getting off topic. Dude , its like this. Say what ever you want. I really don't care what you think of me or mHm. I am not full of myself as you like to think I am. I was only trying to have a little fun, but you don't see it that way! It's cool I understand. If you have to hate, why don't you go somewhere else and hate. You don't see the purpose of this game, then move on to another topic! Leave mHm out of it. You think we all suck, that is your thoughts, WE DON"T CARE what you think. Just try to have alittle respect! I have not came on here to bash you or what you stand for, why you feel the need to do that to me is beyond me! You have NEVER been a part of this club (mHm) and you will NEVER be! So say what you must, I am done talking about it to you now. To everyone else, this was just a funny picture to have fun with!

rybo
Thu May 4th, 2006, 02:19 PM
Anthony,

Don't take the bait man, sometimes people here say something to get a rise out of you and for some reason it always works. When someone types something as blatant as "MhM sucks" the only purpose for that message is to try to start something. Just let it go. No need to defend or reply to stuff like that. While you can't change what other folks do, you can certainly change how you react to it.

Later

S

Dr. Joe Siphek
Thu May 4th, 2006, 02:24 PM
:imwithstupid:

~Barn~
Thu May 4th, 2006, 02:29 PM
I see 11 Anthony's taking the bait.

Or wait... What was the question?

Nick_Ninja
Thu May 4th, 2006, 02:39 PM
Anthony,

Don't take the bait man, sometimes people here say something to get a rise out of you and for some reason it always works. When someone types something as blatant as "MhM sucks" the only purpose for that message is to try to start something. Just let it go. No need to defend or reply to stuff like that. While you can't change what other folks do, you can certainly change how you react to it.

Later

S

And How's That Workin' Out For You Anthony?

http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/mad-science/dr-phil/introdp.gif

#1Townie
Thu May 4th, 2006, 02:45 PM
I see 11 Anthony's taking the bait.

Or wait... What was the question?

:spit:

Suki
Thu May 4th, 2006, 02:46 PM
Anthony,

Later

S

that eye is FREAKIN ME OUT MAN!!!!

eaheer
Thu May 4th, 2006, 03:17 PM
Anthony,

Later

S

OMG at first I didn't see PHIL's Eye twitching until I read the comment, that eye is freaking me out. LOL, that is funny! No bait here! Good try, I am not pissed nor do I care! I am having a great day with this post. Love that PHIL picture for sure!

Joker
Fri May 5th, 2006, 01:36 PM
mhm sucks!!!!!!!!!

Hey Townie, You know how I know you're gay? You own Legally Blonde 2 on DVD!