PDA

View Full Version : a huge thank you goes out to bueller

shillowhd
Thu May 4th, 2006, 09:13 AM
Thanks again Henry for you business. It was a pleasure working with a customer who is acually realistic about price. thanks again and if you need anything please feel free to call
thanks agiain
Josh Schilling
sales associate
Twinpeaks Powersports
970-535-9100

Kim-n-Dean
Thu May 4th, 2006, 10:00 AM
Thanks again Henry for you business. It was a pleasure working with a customer who is acually realistic about price. thanks again and if you need anything please feel free to call
thanks agiain
Josh Schilling
sales associate
Twinpeaks Powersports
970-535-9100

:think: Hmmm, I thought his name was Dave. At least that's what I've been calling him for years... :lol:

Filo
Thu May 4th, 2006, 10:23 AM
Hmmmm, he told me to call him Veronica :lol:

Seriously though, I am jealous of the bike. I have been looking at SMs myself.

Dr. Joe Siphek
Thu May 4th, 2006, 10:34 AM
Typical sales person...can't even get the name right...even after closing the deal. :lol:

Let me suggest a book for you to read.

"The 25 Sales Habits of Highly Successful Salespeople" by Stehpan Schiffman

919Guy
Thu May 4th, 2006, 10:59 AM
:dunno: Henry Kern, MRA 999 (http://www.mra-racing.org/index.cfm?action=results_2006&page=riderRESULTS&racerNUMBER=999)

Canuck
Thu May 4th, 2006, 11:18 AM
"Dangers his middle name". I mean, I believe, that David is his middle name.

Kim-n-Dean
Thu May 4th, 2006, 11:21 AM
"Dangers his middle name". I mean, I believe, that David is his middle name.

Ahh, that's probably it...

shillowhd
Thu May 4th, 2006, 11:45 AM
Typical forum poster, posting before doing some research :)
just busting stones, just wanted to say thanks to a good customer here at Twin Peaks as well as a good customer for me at the track!

R1chie
Thu May 4th, 2006, 11:59 AM
I thought his name was Bueller. :)

Mista Black
Thu May 4th, 2006, 12:55 PM
Nah, his first name is Ferris but no one calls him that...

Nick_Ninja
Thu May 4th, 2006, 01:59 PM
Nice bike --- make sure they get your name correct on the title :lol:

http://www.powersport.co.uk/new/2005models/bikes/drz400sm/modelImage.jpeg

~Barn~
Thu May 4th, 2006, 02:36 PM
Nice bike, Ferris.

Bueller
Thu May 4th, 2006, 07:54 PM
Yes my name is Henry "David" So Josh isn't messed up :lol:
I would like to thank Josh for the straight forward sale on this bike, and thanks to Scott and the rest of the Twin Peaks crew for the work they did to get me on this little toy, so far it is a blast to ride, and I think it might spank a beemer in the tight stuff :D

Mista Black
Thu May 4th, 2006, 08:34 PM
:roll:

keep dreamin'. i'm sure it's quick but it's surely not that fast :D

(and nice ride, too)

R1chie
Fri May 5th, 2006, 07:45 AM
Yes my name is Henry "David" So Josh isn't messed up :lol:
I would like to thank Josh for the straight forward sale on this bike, and thanks to Scott and the rest of the Twin Peaks crew for the work they did to get me on this little toy, so far it is a blast to ride, and I think it might spank a beemer in the tight stuff :D

I think Henry Ferris David Bueller Kern (veronica?) is right. That DR would smoke your Beemer. 98hp compared to 38hp 505lbs compared to 268lbs, your shaft drive takes that 98hp at the crank and shafts it. :D

If it won't take you on the straights, my supermoto KX500 at 64hp 220lbs will :D (if I ever get it on the track)

As much as I love cricket I think a divorce is in order. I think you need to get a cricket smashing something with a few more horse and a chain something that would smoke that bike up and down and spank it into submission. Maybe buy a moped :lol: :P

Mista Black
Fri May 5th, 2006, 08:24 AM
I'll buy a slip-on... that's good for 20hp at least... and should shed, what?? 50lbs?? :?

R1chie
Fri May 5th, 2006, 08:34 AM
I'll buy a slip-on... that's good for 20hp at least... and should shed, what?? 50lbs?? :?

I wasn't being serious, take of the luggage rack and change the exaust like you said, cricket has a 6 speed that would help a lot on the straights.

Mista Black
Fri May 5th, 2006, 08:50 AM
neither was i... i am planning on a new (complete) exhaust this summer though.

and i prefer redline in 4th... that's good for well over 100mph, which is plenty to play with the sport bikes (saddle bags on or not :P )

Wahooman
Mon May 8th, 2006, 09:49 PM
Dave thanks for the business......glad you got one! Sweet ride and hope you enjoy it! See ya out at the track............ ;)