PDA

View Full Version : May 12 Ride

Mista Black
Fri May 12th, 2006, 04:59 AM
Meeting at the Morrison Conoco. I will be there about 10am and be leaving at 10:30am sharp. I have a meeting at work at 12pm that I can't miss. Squaw Pass is the plan...

SXSMITH
Fri May 12th, 2006, 08:22 AM
See you there.

Oh, crap. TODAY is the 12th. I was thinking Saturday AM!!!

See you some other time then.

GDrider
Fri May 12th, 2006, 09:21 AM
I will be there!

Mista Black
Fri May 12th, 2006, 09:48 AM
i'll be a there before the take off time.. but i'm gonna get there after 10...

Mel
Fri May 12th, 2006, 02:23 PM
So...how was this ride? Who showed? I saw Jeff on C-470 as I was headed into work.

Mista Black
Fri May 12th, 2006, 02:57 PM
was just me and GD. we went over squaw to idaho springs and had lunch at beau joe's. it was a bit sandy on the up side of the pass but it was mostly clean on the way down :D

You were there in spirit Scott... as we were turning onto squaw pass road, there was a K12S pulling out to head north... guess he didnt wanna play :P

SXSMITH
Fri May 12th, 2006, 06:05 PM
That's the TT Club's best drive. And we usually do BeauJo's or The Buffalo. I'll keep watching for more outtings. I really want to meet up with you guys.

Scott

Here's how we do Squaw Pass (103) to BeauJo's.... (Semi-caged)

TT'ing to BeauJo's (http://www.pbase.com/sxsmith/april_05&page=all)

rockets.redglare
Fri May 12th, 2006, 06:58 PM
I showed at the conoco, after hearing that long haired clerks (the kid that works at that conoco) story on how he likes to use gasoline to clean everything, and how they wont let him do anything at the store anymore, tells me there are 2000 gallons of his favorite cleaner underground there and this was when he was on break out there on that concrete table out front, I decided not to hang out too much longer and rode though evergreen, I dont dig blind curves, after having a sequoia come at me crossing over the double yellow in my lane on my way to estes park last summer, I ride that line on the right side of the lane on blind curves now....started to get over it a bit today...

Super-zHero
Mon May 15th, 2006, 04:42 PM
beau jo's and the buff.?? You should give Marions a try - definately the locals favorite.