PDA

View Full Version : Shelby GT H Renta Racer

Keyser Soze
Fri May 12th, 2006, 09:17 AM
8)

Hertz (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUvB8XTf8bw)

Spiderman
Fri May 12th, 2006, 03:42 PM
Hell ya! :rock: My company makes me rent with Hertz when I travel! :twisted:

rockets.redglare
Fri May 12th, 2006, 06:08 PM
Those new Mustangs in Fastback form are REALLY Sweet! Omera Ford really tricks them out.....Ford... hahahaha One good car, Chevy Corvette one good car, chrysler Viper One Good Car,,,,,,, they make ok trucks, wouldnt want to be in an accident in any domestic truck,,, based on NTSB accident research data

Mel
Fri May 12th, 2006, 11:26 PM
Those new Mustangs in Fastback form are REALLY Sweet! Omera Ford really tricks them out.....Ford... hahahaha One good car, Chevy Corvette one good car, chrysler Viper One Good Car,,,,,,, they make ok trucks, wouldnt want to be in an accident in any domestic truck,,, based on NTSB accident research data
:wtf: ummm, rriiiiiggghhttt

Interesting that Hertz is now renting those, that is sweet, but there are gonna be a lot of trashed Shelby's hitting the market in a few years :lol:
"Hey, you ever take that thing off any sweet jumps?"

BHeth
Sat May 13th, 2006, 06:02 AM
Wow, blast from the past. Hertz and Ford did this in the 60's. They say people would rent the Shelby's, take 'em racing for the day, and bring them back.

Keyser Soze
Sat May 13th, 2006, 09:53 AM
Wow, blast from the past. Hertz and Ford did this in the 60's. They say people would rent the Shelby's, take 'em racing for the day, and bring them back.

They stopped cause people were stripping parts off of 'em and giving them back...probably gonna cost an arm and a leg to rent of these now.

McVaaahhh
Thu May 18th, 2006, 09:03 PM

They stopped cause people were stripping parts off of 'em and giving them back...probably gonna cost an arm and a leg to rent of these now.

Yeah, mostly in the tickets I'd rack up in it.

Exhibition of Speed
Careless
Wreckless
Speeding
etc.
etc.

Still gives me a woody though. :hump: