PDA

View Full Version : Toyhauler Camping

dallas
Sun May 14th, 2006, 12:06 AM
I recently purchased four wheelers and dirt bikes for the family and now I am in the market for a toyhauler.

I am wondering how many areas there are in Colorado to go camping and ride ATVs? I know some places that you can ride, they don't really want you to camp and camping places don't really want you riding ATVs.

I guess I am just trying to justify buying a toyhauler vs. buying a regular camping trailer. I can see myself using the toyhauler for a nice relaxing trackday, or hunting trip, but that alone is not enough to convince the wife.

Thanks in advance!!

friscokidd
Mon May 15th, 2006, 01:30 PM
congrats on the new purchas! ;) There is a few of us going down to woodland park this weekend to do a little camping / trail riding if that sounds like something that fancys your fancy? Will be a family / kid friendly event too ;)

Dysco
Tue May 16th, 2006, 09:57 PM
What he meant to say is, there are lots of places around with attached camping and riding areas, such as Woodland Park and Apex (local).

dallas
Wed May 17th, 2006, 09:17 AM
I don't mind driving a ways to get to the camping spots, it is just reasuring to know that there are plenty of places to go.

When camping at Woodland Park or Apex, is it dry camping or do they have hook-ups?