PDA

View Full Version : A *very* big thumbs up Tracy Schram at Sun Honda

surfinspacegirl
Wed Dec 31st, 2003, 10:39 AM
Just wanted to pass on a *great* experience. I met and talked to Tracy Schram at the bike show about getting a dirt bike, and arranged to meet him at Sun last Friday.

I arrived around 10; Tracy already had numbers worked out for me :shock: :up:

I wasn't sure whether to go with the CRF230 or the 250, so asked to see both. No problem. Tracy got a 250 in from the warehouse as they didn't have one on the floor, and we looked at them side-by-side. He then took the time to really find out what I was after so I could make an informed decision on which bike would better serve my needs/desires. First time ever I have had a bike salesman take off the "sales" hat and put on the "imaprtial advice" hat - even at the risk of selling a lesser-value bike :yay: Tracy was more concerned with getting me the right bike rather than the more expensive one. Can you say "impressed"? :up:

When it came to the paperwork, I was in for a pleasant surprise: I got ~ $700 below MSRP right off the bat (being a racer helped, Tracy was apparently hella fast on a 125 a few seasons back and is planning on racing again next season on a 600), no "dealer setup" BS, just a $60 dock fee and somewhere in the region of 20-30% off accesories :up: :D :D All this on the brand-new '04 model.

All the paperwork was done quickly and had no surprises; when I asked about bringing the bike back to have it rejetted, Tracy simply said "Oh don't worry about that, we'll do it right now for free." :D :D

Tracy helped me load up; the bike had a full tank of gas so I went up to IMI to break her in :bananna: From walking in the door to driving away with the bike took about 3 hours and was never stressful for a moment.

Tracy made shopping at Sun Honda an *awesome* experience :yes: I'd recommend anyone looking for a new bike to work with him. I'll certainly be going back.

As I see more and more posts about bad service, it seems to me all those other dealerships could take a leaf out of Sun Honda's book :D

Buddau
Mon Feb 2nd, 2004, 08:21 PM
I have bought my last two bikes from him. He IS great to deal with!