PDA

View Full Version : Rest In Peace

Teflon
Sun Jun 4th, 2006, 12:47 AM
http://www.bilerico.com/images/2006/05/laprise_obit.jpg

May 29, 2006

Rest In Peace

With all the sadness and trauma going on in the world at the moment, it is worth reflecting on the death of a very important person, which almost went unnoticed last month.

Larry LaPrise, the man that wrote "The Hokey Pokey" died peacefully at the age of 83.

The most traumatic part for his family was getting him into the coffin. They put his left leg in, and then the trouble started.

NZ Darren
Sun Jun 4th, 2006, 03:06 AM
With all the sadness and trauma going on in the world at the moment, it is worth reflecting on the death of a very important person, which almost went unnoticed last month.

Died last month? He died: 4 April 1996

Maybe you found a very old joke ;)

Teflon
Sun Jun 4th, 2006, 09:46 AM
Maybe that was part of the joke and you aren't bright enough to realize that......dont let that hurt your feelings....

King Nothing
Sun Jun 4th, 2006, 09:55 AM
Maybe this is a mototrcycle forum and I don't appreciate it when you people come in here and sully it up with your stupid jokes that don't have anything to do with motorcycles.

Teflon
Sun Jun 4th, 2006, 11:13 AM
hummm.....

there is this bakery theme going on,

:321: get over it..... :321:

King Nothing
Sun Jun 4th, 2006, 11:15 AM
Captian Cupcake to you, wolfie.

King Nothing
Sun Jun 4th, 2006, 11:16 AM
for a n00b, you've got a big mouth.

Teflon
Sun Jun 4th, 2006, 11:18 AM
Yeah, maybe, I can back it up, can you?

I think you are just trying to gravy train off my post, two in a row? took you that long? why not go back and edit your post....naaahh you want to pad your post stats, thats it!! haha

King Nothing
Sun Jun 4th, 2006, 12:28 PM
you edited your post first, wolfie.

Teflon
Mon Jun 5th, 2006, 01:27 AM
I think someone needs to check out hooked on phonics! or perhaps learn how to spell....... :twisted:

~Barn~
Mon Jun 5th, 2006, 08:37 AM
I liked both of you cupcakes better, with your old names.

Teflon
Mon Jun 5th, 2006, 12:10 PM
And when God spoke, Thou shall be cast out of the garden of eden, and thy name will be changed to "something with a bakery theme" ....

~Barn~
Mon Jun 5th, 2006, 12:47 PM
"I been sayin' that shit for years... And if you heard it.. It meant your ass.

Teflon
Tue Jun 6th, 2006, 09:53 AM
what is a Fluff Rider?

Teflon
Tue Jun 6th, 2006, 10:38 AM

May 29, 2006

Rest In Peace

Larry LaPrise, the man that wrote "The Hokey Pokey" died peacefully at the age of 83.

The most traumatic part for his family was getting him into the coffin. They put his left leg in, and then the trouble started.

getting back to the post, I thought it was hilarious.... cheesy but harmless

DISCLAIMER: I did a search on the hokey pokey looking for the lyrics, and I found this link, I am not asscociated with this link in any whatsoever.......nor to I read or partake in any activity or purpose or function of the website, I just thought it was some funny shit

Teflon
Thu Jun 8th, 2006, 01:36 AM
put your right foot in,