PDA

View Full Version : Volunteers needed for the CSC BBQ this Sunday

Spiderman
Tue Jun 6th, 2006, 05:31 PM
Hey everyone,

We could use a few volunteers for the 2006 Annual CSC Picnic (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=22366) this coming Sunday.

Here's what we need: 2 or 3 people to get to the shelter early and claim it. It can't be reserved, so it's first come - first claimed. I think if someone could be there between 7 and 8 AM, we should be okay (but if it's already taken, they could call me and I could bring 2 10x20 canopies). Seeing as how it's kind of early, it would probably make sense for these people to live near Clement Park. It might also be a good idea for them to be familiar with which shelter we want, so if you went in the past, you'll remember it's the one closest to the skate park.
- salsashark
- towneh

3, 4 or more people to take turns helping man the grill. I've been fortunate enough to find volunteers on the spot in the past, but this time, we're trying to be a bit more organized.
- Suki & Friscokidd
- jeaven
- Devaclis
- Dick
- towneh

4 or 5 people (or more) to help clean up when all is said and done. There have always been people who have stuck around and helped, and we greatly appreciate that. :up: The more people we have, the faster it gets done. 8)
- Suki & Friscokidd (if they're still there)
- Devaclis
- Beotch & Dick (if they're still there)
- FZRguy
- towneh
If you're interested in helping out, please post here, send me a PM, or email me at cosportbikeclub@hotmail.com.

Thanks! 8)

Suki
Tue Jun 6th, 2006, 07:21 PM
welp, since i have no idea what time we're going to be there or when we're leaving, i can't really commit either of us.

But, if we're there towards the end we'll definitely help with the clean up, if there is some need while we're there for help on the grill we'll help there as well. alan couldn't grill charcoal, but i think together we might be able to manage a time slot of grilling :D sorry babe, but its true. :lol:

Suki
Tue Jun 6th, 2006, 07:21 PM
but now that you've mentioned the skate park, is it skate boards only or can siate wear his roller blades?

jeaven
Wed Jun 7th, 2006, 07:43 AM
Bob, I'll be more than happy to be behind the grill again this year...

salsashark
Wed Jun 7th, 2006, 11:25 AM
Can stake out a spot early, sent a PM...

Devaclis
Wed Jun 7th, 2006, 11:32 AM
Will help with Clean up and working the grill if needed. I am a bit of a cook :)

Mel
Wed Jun 7th, 2006, 02:46 PM
You know I will help out with whatever is needed, however (because of mini me) I would not be able to stake a place that early. Dick will be happy to help with the grill some, and if we are able to stay late, we will help clean up and get things loaded away.

Duc'nnit
Thu Jun 8th, 2006, 06:27 AM
Wish we could be there, but we are working Sunday....... :cry:

FZRguy
Thu Jun 8th, 2006, 06:54 PM
Bob, I can help with clean-up.

towneh
Fri Jun 9th, 2006, 11:13 AM
Bob et al,
I will take a postion at the shelter closest to the skate park this Sunday NLT 0700, with pod and magazine
Haya Henry :D

Spiderman
Fri Jun 9th, 2006, 11:37 AM
I've updated the first post to indicate who has volunteered to do what.

Thanks everyone! 8)

mclarke
Fri Jun 9th, 2006, 12:43 PM
i will gladly help with middle stuff/end stuff all day.

~Barn~
Fri Jun 9th, 2006, 12:46 PM
I'll work the information desk.

"That guy! That guy right there, is Richie!"

j/k Yo.
:D

Nick_Ninja
Fri Jun 9th, 2006, 01:41 PM
I'll work the information desk.

"That guy! That guy right there, is Richie!"

j/k Yo.
:D

I already have a complaint :D :twisted:

Spiderman
Fri Jun 9th, 2006, 01:45 PM
Anybody going to bring name tags & sharpies this year? They were nice to have the past couple of years. :up: 8)

FZRguy
Sat Jun 10th, 2006, 01:15 AM
I'll bring some tags and sharpies...and 10 lbs. of rocket fuel aka baked beans.