PDA

View Full Version : 2001 ex250 - RECOVERED!!!

hrvstofsrrw
Wed Jun 7th, 2006, 11:24 AM
fucking people suck!!! Bike stolen was a 2001 ex250 green with cobra f1r slip ons polished headers damage to the upper fairing on the right side. Bike also has a scartched to shit windscreen. Was stolen from my apartment garage! Im trying to offer a reward but cant afford much.

ADMIN EDIT: According to the post at 8:09 pm on Fri Jun 09, the bike has been recovered & returned to the owner. :yay:

Bat
Wed Jun 7th, 2006, 12:07 PM
Okay as a fellow 250 owner - that is one stupid criminal to steal a 250!!!!!!!!!! :slap:

Don't worry about a reward, man - riders look out for each other. :up:

I always look out for 250s anyways so if I see yours around - I'll give ya a holler.

So sorry about that...any chance it is someone you know being an ass?

Devaclis
Wed Jun 7th, 2006, 01:28 PM
I am familliar with your bike from previous rides with you. I will keep my eyes out for ya.

Teflon
Wed Jun 7th, 2006, 02:39 PM
which eye?

hrvstofsrrw
Wed Jun 7th, 2006, 02:50 PM
Thanks guys. The lisence number is 482-IHS not that it will do me any good. They seem to have known what they were doing. I came home around midnight last night and she was sleeping safe and sound, I go out there at 10 this morning and my steering lock is in pieces and the chain is cut. No signs of any other parts missing or any scuffs on my girlfriends car that was parked a foot from it. Of course this has to happen at the worst possible financial moment of my entire life (figures). But hey if anyone sees anyone on it keep the bitch alive till i get there.

hrvstofsrrw
Wed Jun 7th, 2006, 03:29 PM
Bike also has polished headers all stickers removed and cobra f1r slipons, your right whoever stole this with a new r6 three buildings over is fucking dumb not to mention how unique the bike is due to all the shit i did to it. :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns:

Lee
Wed Jun 7th, 2006, 03:44 PM
Death to thieves.

hrvstofsrrw
Thu Jun 8th, 2006, 11:49 AM
can you guys think of any sites other than c raigslist and ebay for me to be checking? I appreciate all the concern you guys rock

hrvstofsrrw
Fri Jun 9th, 2006, 05:31 PM
JKAEXMF181A079450 thats the vin number not sure how it helps but figured it throw her out there

hrvstofsrrw
Fri Jun 9th, 2006, 08:09 PM
i love westminster cops my babi is home and im pressing charges on the rat bastard. Ralph or bob please feel free to delete this.

Bat
Sat Jun 10th, 2006, 12:03 AM
No...wait..what's the scoop? How'd they find it?

Inquiring minds want to know! ;) :P

And congrats - get the mf on every charge you can.

hrvstofsrrw
Sat Jun 10th, 2006, 06:28 PM
Well shes home i pulled the gas tank cause im sure the butt fucker didnt put the good stuff in there. They found the dipshit riding it with my orignal plates on it. I had to pay 120 dollars to get her our of the impound lot, not to mention im gonna need a new igntion thingy and a new locking gas cap cause the dips busted those to hell. But yeah my babi girl is home ive never been so happy to sit on her in my life. Im gonna pull the engine and replace all the gaskets and fluids before i ride her again. Its so damn good to have my baby home!

rybo
Sat Jun 10th, 2006, 09:38 PM
Probably no need to replace the gaskets. If they were riding it and it's not leaking now then there shouldn't be any problems that weren't there when it left your possession.

My .02

1. Change fuel
2. Change oil
3. Change coolant

if you're really concerned that something went badly for the bike

4. Remove and clean carbs.

You may be able to find an ignition switch and gas cap keyed alike at one of the salvage yards (steele's comes to mind) if not it will be a little expensive for new ones, but not entirely out of reach.

Congrats!

Scott