dapper
Wed Jun 7th, 2006, 06:14 PM
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i252/dapperr/58360517.jpg

Fly boy
Wed Jun 7th, 2006, 06:24 PM
whoa.... I know where I'm going to apply to be a cop

Nick_Ninja
Thu Jun 8th, 2006, 08:44 AM
Cops suck ---(except for SpArKy) And cops on sportbikes doubbly SUCK :down: OK blows too. Damn Sooners.

vdubguy2k
Thu Jun 8th, 2006, 11:49 AM
That looks photoshopped to me....doubt it's real!

Mel
Thu Jun 8th, 2006, 12:12 PM
Cops suck ---(except for SpArKy) And cops on sportbikes doubbly SUCK :down: OK blows too. Damn Sooners.

Didn't you mean to say "cops suck, especially Sparky"?

rybo
Sun Jun 11th, 2006, 08:42 AM
That looks photoshopped to me....doubt it's real!

Article in this months Motorcyclist confirms that it's real. Not only did the state patrol get Hayabusas, but the officers assigned to them were sent to a Keith Code school for "Training".

Where do I sign up?

Vance
Mon Jun 12th, 2006, 03:14 PM
With all the fakes cops running around these day - sorry - no way I'd pull over for that.

KooLaid
Tue Jun 13th, 2006, 10:18 AM
Just throw one corner at em. They couldn't keep up. Should just issue them NASCARs, atleast they'd be able to make left hand turns.

rybo
Tue Jun 13th, 2006, 10:41 AM
Just throw one corner at em. They couldn't keep up. Should just issue them NASCARs, atleast they'd be able to make left hand turns.

except for this one small detail you may have missed in my previous post...

Not only did the state patrol get Hayabusas, but the officers assigned to them were sent to a Keith Code school for "Training".

A well ridden Hayabusa will easily keep up with an average rider on a more corner capable bike.

KooLaid
Tue Jun 13th, 2006, 10:43 AM
Oh i saw it.

And it was more directed at the cops rather than the bike as a sort of...... joke...............

Mother Goose
Tue Jun 13th, 2006, 10:48 AM
Yeah, I saw this in last month's Road Racer X

rybo
Tue Jun 13th, 2006, 10:52 AM
Oh i saw it.

And it was more directed at the cops rather than the bike as a sort of...... joke...............

sorry, my density is showing again. Humor in a CSC thread, imagine that.