PDA

View Full Version : TK Motorsports A++++

Kim-n-Dean
Thu Jan 8th, 2004, 12:53 PM
I took my bike down to have Bart look at my swingarm (I ground through a weld in the crash) it's okay. Ended up B.S.ing with Brian for a while too. Best experience so far at any shop. Ordered side covers and a timer and as I was walking in the door at home, Brian was calling me back with the prices. He hooked me up with a guy with some plastic too. Everyone was real cool!!! Just wanted to say so publicly.

Metro PS and TK are the only places I go now.

Wahooman
Thu Jan 8th, 2004, 01:39 PM
I would agree....went there to dyno the bike (see general thread) and used the coupon they graciously gave away at Brecks one night. Great time chatting and learning lots....good guys to work with.!!!! :D

Hoopty
Thu Jan 8th, 2004, 02:25 PM
What did I tell you, Dean!!! :up: I got you into this race crap, I might as well help ya along the way too! :doublefinger:

Kim-n-Dean
Fri Jan 9th, 2004, 07:17 AM
What did I tell you, Dean!!! :up: I got you into this race crap, I might as well help ya along the way too! :doublefinger:

You're my hero *said in Cameron's voice from Ferris Bueller*

Thanks to Brian I have a whole new body for it now. Getting the swing arm welded tomorrow morning. Then, straight to the track!!!!!

Hoopty
Fri Jan 9th, 2004, 08:06 AM
You heading out tomorrow?

Kim-n-Dean
Fri Jan 9th, 2004, 08:25 AM
You heading out tomorrow?

That's a big 10-4

Anonymous
Fri Jan 9th, 2004, 11:32 AM

You're my hero *said in Cameron's voice from Ferris Bueller*

Thanks to Brian I have a whole new body for it now. Getting the swing arm welded tomorrow morning. Then, straight to the track!!!!!

What happened to your swingarm?

yakuza
Fri Jan 9th, 2004, 11:44 AM

I ground through a weld in the crash

:slap:

Anonymous
Fri Jan 9th, 2004, 11:57 AM

I ground through a weld in the crash

:slap:

:321: