PDA

View Full Version : We Need Propane Grills for the BBQ this Sunday

Spiderman
Fri Jun 9th, 2006, 01:58 PM
I just found out that Jefferson County has a Fire Ban in effect right now which prohibits the use of charcoal. I have double-checked, and we are allowed to bring and use our own propane grills, as long as they're at least 10 feet away from any combustable material.

I'm volunteering mine - I was just about to get a refill on the tank anyway. I think if we have at least one, maybe two more, we should be fine. Any volunteers? 8)

mclarke
Fri Jun 9th, 2006, 02:24 PM
I can bring a tank, but there is no way I can lug the grill on the bike. Ralph I can bring the tank when i come help with the keg.

rforsythe
Sat Jun 10th, 2006, 10:37 AM
Don't think you guys are getting it... No grills, = NO FOOD. Step up peeps!

konichd
Sat Jun 10th, 2006, 10:53 AM
I'll talk to "red" about her grill. I think she has a small Coleman camping grill with propane. 4 burgers at a time! :lol:

But better than nothing I suppose :dunno:

Monkey
Sat Jun 10th, 2006, 01:16 PM
I have a truck if anyone needs help transporting to/from the place... i lack a grill or i'd volunteer it.

Bueller
Sat Jun 10th, 2006, 02:06 PM
Ok I just dug out my old (and I mean as old as I am) grill and cleaned it up and seasoned the grates, got a full bottle of gas so I can volunteer it's service.
Would be great if someone caging from Centennial area could transport, as I do want to ride but, if I have to I will drive it over.
If you feel like picking it up for me PM (or some have my #) and I'll get directions to ya.

King Nothing
Sat Jun 10th, 2006, 02:53 PM
Someone can come pick up mine. I've had it for 2 0r 3 years and have never bought a tank for it, so someone will need to bring a tank, and pick up the thing.

Bueller
Sat Jun 10th, 2006, 03:04 PM
Cupcake lives close to me so it could be a grill pool :lol:

King Nothing
Sat Jun 10th, 2006, 04:15 PM
you gonna come by and get it?

Bueller
Sat Jun 10th, 2006, 04:29 PM
NO!

King Nothing
Sat Jun 10th, 2006, 04:35 PM
ok.

Suki
Sat Jun 10th, 2006, 05:08 PM
i'll talk to alan and see about bringing ours, it likes to catch itself on fire though sooo ummm yeah. I'll post up after i talk to him later.

mclarke
Sat Jun 10th, 2006, 05:57 PM
cupcake i have a tank im bringing

Bueller
Sat Jun 10th, 2006, 07:47 PM
I am thinking of going to IMI tomorrow so if my grill is needed someone will need to come get it.
I will probably be gone by 9:30am or thereabouts.

King Nothing
Sat Jun 10th, 2006, 07:58 PM
well, if you guys want to use my grill, someone's gonna have to come get it, seeing as I don't have a truck anymore.

Airreed
Sat Jun 10th, 2006, 11:18 PM
Bob // Ralph

Give me a push if you still need grills. I can bring mine if needed.
I'll check back tommorow am.

Jason

rforsythe
Sun Jun 11th, 2006, 08:50 AM
Yeah Airreed, sounds like we could really use it at this point. :up:

Bueller
Sun Jun 11th, 2006, 09:20 AM
I am going to go by and drop my grill off now, I hope someone will be there, since nobody wanted it enough to come get it :|

I guess I will come by after IMI to pick it up. If by chance I am not able to get there please someone grab it and I'll pick it up, but I should be there.

Spiderman
Sun Jun 11th, 2006, 08:47 PM
Thanks to Bueller & Airreed for bringing their grills. :up:

As it turns out, there was never enough demand for us to need to fire them up. :oops: