PDA

View Full Version : Already Planning for the Weekend...6/24 - 25

KaspeRR
Mon Jun 19th, 2006, 12:12 AM
Howdy All,

I'm new to the boards. I know its Monday, but I'm already looking forward to tearing up some twisties this weekend (6/24-25).

I moved to Denver from the Springs about 6 months ago, but I used to live around the Boulder area before the Springs. Most of my crew in the Springs split up and moved to different states. It was a good crew.

Looking to hook up with any solid riders to do some morning twisties, learn to stunt if anyone does that around here, and film some. I'm on an '04 CBR1kRR. I'm not a new rider, but not an old rider either - have tacked ~21k mi. over my different street bikes. I'm sure there are vets out there with shiteloads more, but just stating where I be in experience.

Not sure how this board works - I'm open to cruisnig with whomever. But I'd like to meet riders about the same level looking to cruise and progress. Drop me a line. And good to meet you all.

Jon

busa200
Mon Jun 19th, 2006, 05:51 PM
i'm going for a ride tonite if you want to go? btw i am also new to this board so hello to everyone. these canyons are way too much fun.

zrexuk
Mon Jun 19th, 2006, 11:36 PM
I was new to the board last week and had an awesome ride on Sunday with the guys, I think you will find a good range of abilities and speeds with this lot, I would recommend turning up on Sunday around 9.30a at the Morrison Conoco station.

Zanos
Tue Jun 20th, 2006, 08:17 AM
BTW. Nice meeting you Mr. UK. :)

I will be at Morrison doubled up this weekend with the girl as its one time we both have a sat free to ride, relaxe, and spend the whole day on the bike without watching the clock to make it home in time for work.

And SAT and SUN are great rides. Dont think they are two different types of people/groups. Saturdays are not diff than Sundays. It just depends on the ideas of everyone else and who goes where and even shows that weekend day.

Gixxer177
Tue Jun 20th, 2006, 05:47 PM
Another noob that just joined, I hope to go riding one of the two days, maybe both. Where is the Conoco in Morrison that u talk about?

1ofTheBoys
Tue Jun 20th, 2006, 06:48 PM
I was new to the board last week and had an awesome ride on Sunday with the guys, I think you will find a good range of abilities and speeds with this lot, I would recommend turning up on Sunday around 9.30a at the Morrison Conoco station.

Hey UK, what do mean guys.... I know my hairs short and all.

Mel
Tue Jun 20th, 2006, 11:53 PM
Conoco in Morrison is off C-470 and Morrison Avenue, right at the entrance to Bandimere Speedway. It is pictured on this map: http://www.frappr.com/coloradosportbikeclub
as is Breckenridge Brewery (where a group will be gathering Wednesday evening).

zrexuk
Thu Jun 22nd, 2006, 11:57 PM
Begging your pardon m'lady, I was using "guys" as general term, I shall not let it happen again.

Zanos
Sat Jun 24th, 2006, 03:58 PM
You did not even show up Kasper.

Great ride to everyone else.

konichd
Sat Jun 24th, 2006, 04:10 PM
What time are people meeting SUnday? Ken, Mclarke, and I will be there around 9 to head out at 9:30. :)

Zanos
Sat Jun 24th, 2006, 04:23 PM
We always meet about 9:30 and leave by 10 at the latest.

*KEN*
Sat Jun 24th, 2006, 05:48 PM
Ken, Mclarke, and I will be there around 9 to head out at 9:30. :)

I say that I MIGHT come out tomorrow and all of the sudden I "will be there around 9." Am I going to make it home to watch MotoGP too, bossman? :lol:

ss396
Mon Jun 26th, 2006, 09:16 PM
Anybody know what the event on Sunday on part of Deer Creek Road, turning nw towards Lockheed/Ken Caryl was all about??? This was around 9:30 or 10:00 am I think. Saw a CHP on a bike, lites flashing and following him were about 200 bikes of all kinds. Nice to see that many folks out riding. Just curious.