PDA

View Full Version : Pictures From Black Canyon/Million Dollar Highway trip...

Bugkiller1
Thu Jun 22nd, 2006, 01:21 PM
Not the best of pictures; where we stopped palled in comparision to the view on the bike.

Bugkiller1
Thu Jun 22nd, 2006, 01:26 PM
more

rybo
Thu Jun 22nd, 2006, 02:13 PM
Very nice Neil!

Zanos
Thu Jun 22nd, 2006, 02:16 PM
Nice pictures. Looks like a blast, i wish i had more free time to do long trips like that.

~Barn~
Thu Jun 22nd, 2006, 02:17 PM
Nice pics!
:up:

Dr. Joe Siphek
Thu Jun 22nd, 2006, 02:23 PM
Beautiful Neil!!!

Funny seeing the guy on Duc w/ Suzuki leathers!!!

Player 2
Thu Jun 22nd, 2006, 02:33 PM
The Million $$ Highway is great! Would be even better if they'd repave it. The views are hard to beat :up:

denverbusa
Thu Jun 22nd, 2006, 11:55 PM
Funny seeing the guy on Duc w/ Suzuki leathers!!!
This from the guy whose signature flashes "IN GSXR WE TRUST" yet on the bottom says he owns two Kawi's :P .

Besides, the color matches my bike so well :lol: .

The Busa will be back in time for 4th of july festivities :D .

Great pics Neil.
Next time we'll have to stop for pics on some of those spots where you can see the road ahead / behind. When they stretch out in front as nicely as on this trip it sure is hard to stop.

Mark

denverbusa
Fri Jun 23rd, 2006, 12:11 AM
The Million $$ Highway is great! Would be even better if they'd repave it. The views are hard to beat :up:
New black top going down on the south side of the pass. We rode on a 10 mile stretch of "brand spanky new" pavement.
Smoooooth 8) .

Player 2
Fri Jun 23rd, 2006, 01:22 AM
New black top going down on the south side of the pass. We rode on a 10 mile stretch of "brand spanky new" pavement.
Smoooooth 8) .

I'm talking about the part coming up out of Ouray. That section REALLY needs some lovin.

We spent the weekend there last month. Great riding :up:

denverbusa
Fri Jun 23rd, 2006, 02:09 AM
If they spend any money on the north side (coming out of Ouray) it would be better spent on guard rails :o .

Nick_Ninja
Fri Jun 23rd, 2006, 07:55 AM
If they spend any money on the north side (coming out of Ouray) it would be better spent on guard rails :o .

If they put in guard rails there would be no place to move the snow in the winter. I say live with it.