PDA

View Full Version : riding with denverbusa

busa200
Mon Jun 26th, 2006, 09:07 PM
being that i am new to colorado and not knowing anyone from here, i just wanted to say thanks to mark and mark and aaron for letting me tag along on saturday, that was an awesome ride, on sunday i got to tag along with another group that mark [the other mark since denverbusa was getting his duck dnyoed] and bill and some crazy guy on a motard were riding with. what a blast. cant wait to do it again. gotta get me one of the motards, those things are sick.
charlie

krod
Mon Jun 26th, 2006, 09:55 PM
It was a fun ride. I think your busa is a little faster than my motard.lol

Zanos
Tue Jun 27th, 2006, 01:50 AM
Saturday was fun minus one down fall. And Mark or Mark if you are reading this, please get ahold of me. Thanks.

Glad you like the Colorado roads Mr. Busa (Tom, is that right?). It was a good time meeting ya, soon you will have to move here and not just work here. :)

denverbusa
Tue Jun 27th, 2006, 03:48 AM
please get ahold of me.

Mr. Busa (Tom, is that right?).
Aaron call my cell tomorrow 720-203-4057
Busa200 is Charlie

Yes, it was a great ride. Had a great time. Must admit when I saw your back tire charlie I thought you were a 1/4 miler and was worried about you in the canyons. You worked the busa for all she was worth. I love seeing that. Looking forward to riding with you again.

See ya next Saturday if I dont do the Aspen ride leaving from the IHOP on Wadsworth (see post in this forum if you want to go). Hopefully on the Busa.

Where did you guys go on Sunday? After the freebie Dyno (Thanks Wahoo & Twin Peaks) I shot up St. Vrain Canyon and down P2P. Thought I might see ya at the Red Dolly for lunch or on CCRW. No luck.

BTW the Duc turned 101 HP. Not as high as I hoped but good to know where she started. Myr rich Uncle Sams got some mods coming.

Bugkiller1
Tue Jun 27th, 2006, 10:18 AM
Yeah... what happened on the Sunday ride? Half way up Bear Creek there was that whole helicopter fiasco... I turned around expecting to find everybody back in Morrison... not there, went up Deer Creek (dirty as hell) and didnt run into anyone... where did you all go?

Neil

krod
Tue Jun 27th, 2006, 08:39 PM
Sorry we lost you Neil. We went the back way through Evergreen then up Squaw Pass. I thought you went with the other group.

There is a group heading to IMI sunday to play on the track should be there around 10:00 or so. The track is a little small but its cheap and no speed limit.