PDA

View Full Version : Western Slope

jasonrner
Thu Jun 29th, 2006, 08:53 AM
'sup boyz, and of course girlz? I'm new to this forum, I live on the Western Slope, Fruita (just outside of Grand Junction). Looking for ppl to ride with, so, if you live here, give me a buzz, or if you'll ever be in the area do the same.

There's no bike club out here (sad isn't it).

I'd drive to Glenwood Spgs to meet people there. Aspen, Glenwood, Grand Mesa, Colo Nat'l Mnmt (good but sandy roads, dropped my bike there just last week:banghead: ), Naturita, to Durango, Leadville, Vegas, Cali, Moab... All sounds good to me.

I live life pretty much by the seat of my pants, so don't be afraid to call at the last minute. I plan things sometimes too, sometimes.

See ya,
Jason
2006 zx6r
970-261-3512

Dietrich_R1
Fri Jun 30th, 2006, 02:39 PM
Hey Jason -

Was just out there last weekend!!!! We stayed in Ridgeway & did a bunch of those roads you mentioned! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There's a job opening in GJT for me... tempting just for the sake of riding alone!!!!

Man I miss CO!!!!!!!

Dietrich

jasonrner
Sat Jul 1st, 2006, 06:06 AM
It's gorgeous here, weather and scenery. Good luck with the GJT job if you want it. U're right, the riding here is INCREDIBLE. Sometimes I want to move away, but then... Well, u know.