PDA

View Full Version : "502" stickers to help raise money for Gene Bazyl

Spiderman
Wed Jul 5th, 2006, 05:10 PM
Unless you've been living under a rock for the past few days, you're already aware that Gene Bazyl (ebazyl) is currently in a coma following a terrible collision at a track day in La Junta (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=7150).

Frank Diranna of TBS Graphics has decided to print up some "502" stickers (Gene's race number) and make them available for a minimum donation of $5.

The stickers are 1" x 3" die-cut, and are available in white only.

You can send your donation via PayPal to TBSGraphics@comcast.net. Remember to specify your mailing address on the payment so the sticker(s) can be mailed to you ASAP.

For those of you that want them sooner, Joe Logalbo (jplracing) should have a bunch of them at Caldonia's tomorrow night.

Stuart Little
Wed Jul 5th, 2006, 05:28 PM
jpl see ya at cal's tomorrow.

Mel
Wed Jul 5th, 2006, 06:17 PM
Bob:
I want some! However...I will not be able to make cal's tomorrow night due to work. Can I have richard run by your house and pick some up or have you leave them with my parents?

~Barn~
Wed Jul 5th, 2006, 06:19 PM
Yo Matt (MClarke).... If you make Cal's tomorrow, will you pick up one of these for me? I'll reimburse you at Da Country-B. :D

rforsythe
Wed Jul 5th, 2006, 06:27 PM
Wasn't sure about Cal's tomorrow, but now we'll be there. Gotta get some stickers!

cosp600rr
Wed Jul 5th, 2006, 06:50 PM
any chance somebody will have them at the races this weekend in utah. I would like to have some.

rforsythe
Wed Jul 5th, 2006, 09:02 PM
Ten-80 Racing will be selling them at MMP this weekend.

Spiderman
Wed Jul 5th, 2006, 09:03 PM
Bob:
I want some! However...I will not be able to make cal's tomorrow night due to work. Can I have richard run by your house and pick some up or have you leave them with my parents?
Mel, I don't have any, and won't get any before I get to Miller. Joe will have some, and he'll be around all weekend (if he's not in Pueblo with Gene). Give him a call and have him hold some for you. 8)

any chance somebody will have them at the races this weekend in utah. I would like to have some.
There will be a bunch (around 200) at Miller. I sopke to Jason Smith (who came up with the idea), and he's hoping to have a few locations where you can throw your money into a jar and pick up some stickers. Near tech or pre-tech is one place we're hoping to have them. There should also be some at the Ten-80 pits as well as the 4 Horsemen Pits (at least that's the plan as of today).

cosp600rr
Wed Jul 5th, 2006, 09:04 PM
thanks guys I'll be getting some.

Suki
Wed Jul 5th, 2006, 10:21 PM
Hey Joe, we gotta run up to louisville to get the bikes from my cousins, hold onto two stickers for Alan and I, if we miss you at Cal's we'll pick them up from you at your casa!

rybo
Wed Jul 5th, 2006, 10:48 PM
FANTASTIC!

This was a great idea. I've sent a donation and encourage everyone to do the same. In these kinds of situations anything you can give will help, even if it's only a few bucks, please take the time and make it happen.

Scott

jplracing
Wed Jul 5th, 2006, 10:56 PM
Guys,

Just to confirm I will be at Cal's Thursday night with about 60 (my current supply). I will try and hold onto a few for the people who have said they can't make it....however if I do run out Frank at TBS will make more when he gets back from Miller

Questions...give me a call

Joe

PS Also realize that Frank will be able to mail out the stickers only after he returns from Miller....so don't freak if you have not seen them by this weekend

Brizz
Thu Jul 6th, 2006, 05:31 AM
Bob/Ralph would you be able to send me some to Iraq? Id like to have one for each of my Vehicles..Tank,Bradley, Hummer...

Spiderman
Thu Jul 6th, 2006, 09:07 AM
Bob/Ralph would you be able to send me some to Iraq? Id like to have one for each of my Vehicles..Tank,Bradley, Hummer...I'll get some for you this weekend. PM me the mailing address I need to send them to and I'll drop them in the mail next week after I get back.

Brizz
Thu Jul 6th, 2006, 09:15 AM
Just hold em till i see you...Ill pay you then as well..

Nick_Ninja
Thu Jul 6th, 2006, 09:49 AM
I will take four (4) stickers. But I need them to be delivered to Brecks some Wednesday night.

rforsythe
Thu Jul 6th, 2006, 10:15 AM
Jeff, you can also just paypal the money and they'll get mailed to you. ;)

mclarke
Thu Jul 6th, 2006, 11:02 AM
502 on a tank, sounds just like Gene....

Barn I do not think I can make it tonight, but I am going to try and make some time to get there.

konichd
Thu Jul 6th, 2006, 11:55 AM
I should be able to make it tonight Barn so I can pick that up for you.

~Barn~
Thu Jul 6th, 2006, 12:23 PM
Awesome. Thanks for that DK, and thanks for the reply, Matt. :up:

Dr. Joe Siphek
Thu Jul 6th, 2006, 02:46 PM
i just ordered mine up. This is a great thing that you all are doing.

jplracing
Thu Jul 6th, 2006, 04:07 PM
I have not been able to talk with Frank from TBS (his paypal account) but as of this morning there were some very strong donations.

Very Cool! I know that his family will appreciate everyone's effort

Thanks again,

Joe

Road Dog
Thu Jul 6th, 2006, 08:32 PM
I think it has been over a year since I have posted, but I still lurk from time to time.
RIP Aaron and get well Gene, my paypal has been sent.
Greg

Zanos
Thu Jul 6th, 2006, 10:26 PM
Payments send. Thank you.

rybo
Thu Jul 6th, 2006, 10:32 PM
Joe,

It was a great pleasure to meet you this evening. "502" is on the back of the racebike and we're heading for Miller tomorrow. The bike is in the trailer and Gene is in my thoughts. Thanks so much for all you've done so far.

Scott

Wahooman
Fri Jul 7th, 2006, 12:45 AM
Money sent and will await for the stickers. I also might pick up a few more at Miller this weekend and bring back with me. Good cause and great idea!
Hope everyone gets a "502"

jplracing
Fri Jul 7th, 2006, 07:59 AM
Thanks everyone!

Joe

Slo
Fri Jul 7th, 2006, 11:23 AM
donation will sent through paypal shortly

Butterfly
Sat Jul 8th, 2006, 09:02 AM
Just ordered ours :up:

Desmo
Sat Jul 8th, 2006, 10:20 AM
I defiantly would like to get some… I am finally all moved in so I will be at the next CSC gathering spot. So, next time you guys meet up at Cals or Brecks make sure someone has them.

Sully
Tue Jul 11th, 2006, 11:54 AM
Are there anymore available in person/on hand rather than thru the link ?

jplracing
Tue Jul 11th, 2006, 02:21 PM
Sully,

I should have some more tonight

Joe

Sully
Tue Jul 11th, 2006, 02:26 PM
Sweet ! Would you be able to save me two of them ? I can pick them up tomorrow.. :)

jplracing
Wed Jul 12th, 2006, 01:02 AM
No problem

Sully
Wed Jul 12th, 2006, 09:01 AM
Great - Thanks :up:.. let me know if/when you want me to get them from you..

Bueller
Wed Jul 12th, 2006, 04:15 PM
I need a couple of these, Bertha will you have any with you Sat.?

jplracing
Wed Jul 12th, 2006, 04:28 PM
Bueller,

I will make sure Josh has some for the group on Saturday

If for some reason you don't make it let me know....I should be nursing a hangover Saturday morning and will be around

Joe

Bueller
Wed Jul 12th, 2006, 04:30 PM
Thanks Joe.:siesta:

mclarke
Thu Jul 13th, 2006, 07:09 AM
Any plans on having some of these at Cal's tonight?

Zanos
Sat Jul 15th, 2006, 02:38 PM
Just got my stickers in the mail. Thank you!!

Mista Black
Sat Jul 15th, 2006, 05:29 PM
I would like to get a few of these... for the truck.. the bike... etc... when's the next chance. i can do paypal but they have their little fee thing and i'd rather as much as possible goes to whomever it's going to.

Brizz
Sun Jul 16th, 2006, 12:49 AM
I still need a few of these too...I hope more are made.

Spiderman
Sun Jul 16th, 2006, 01:06 AM
I have some for you, Brizz.

Brizz
Sun Jul 16th, 2006, 05:04 AM
THX so much Bob..ill grab em soon.

Mother Goose
Tue Jul 18th, 2006, 03:54 PM
Any idea on when they will be sent out? I ordered some from Jenny the day Joe had the @ Caldonia's that night and haven't gotten any yet. Thanks ;)

jplracing
Tue Jul 18th, 2006, 07:45 PM
Chadwick,

It is possible your order may have gotten over looked. PM me with how many you need and your address and I will get it taken care of.

I will also be at brecks tomorrow night with a few if you want to meet me down there.

Joe

Butterfly
Tue Jul 18th, 2006, 07:55 PM
Got ours yesterday. Thanks :D

Mother Goose
Wed Jul 19th, 2006, 08:44 AM
Chadwick,

It is possible your order may have gotten over looked. PM me with how many you need and your address and I will get it taken care of.

I will also be at brecks tomorrow night with a few if you want to meet me down there.

Joe
I was overlooked?? :cry: ;) I should be able to stop by Breck's for a little bit. If not, I'll PM you tomorrow with the info. Thanks Joe :up:

BTW... I had 3.

Jenny
Wed Jul 19th, 2006, 09:36 AM
You weren't overlooked. I just still have not been able to get a hold of a bunch of stickers. Sorry wicky. :(

jplracing
Wed Jul 19th, 2006, 10:14 AM
Jenny,

Are there other people still waiting? If so I will have a pretty good stack with me tonight.

Joe

Jenny
Wed Jul 19th, 2006, 10:36 AM
I've got a few people who were interested here at work...and I need some more for myself too.

rybo
Wed Jul 19th, 2006, 10:38 AM
Jenny,

Will you please pick a few more up for me? I'll get them from you at Erico at some point in the future.

Thanks

Scott

Mother Goose
Wed Jul 19th, 2006, 11:08 AM
You weren't overlooked. I just still have not been able to get a hold of a bunch of stickers. Sorry wicky. :(

no worries Jennay! *best Gump voice* I still luuuve youuuu

mjf114
Sun Sep 10th, 2006, 12:33 AM
Hey Guys and Gals

I raced for the last couple of years in New Mexico against Gene Bazyl and we quickly built a friendship that was trustworthy. On his way to Fontana last year for practice, I had him and his buddy Justin over for Thanksgiving where we all had a great time.
Like everybody else I was shocked and saddened to hear the news about Gene but he was a good enough guy that I think alot of us can sleep at night knowing that he was a good man.
I was looking through this site and I saw you guys were selling "502" stickers and I would like to buy a set. If somebody could please send me the information to explosions1000@yahoo.com I would appreciate it. Thanks.
Michael France

jplracing
Tue Sep 12th, 2006, 05:53 PM
Mike

Sent you an email with the info

Thanks

Joe