PDA

View Full Version : Still haven't owned a Kawi

Bueller
Sun Jul 9th, 2006, 07:24 PM
Since I sold my Honda and bought a Suzuki, I felt the need to buy another Yami. Except for the fact I've yet to own a Kwacker no one can accuse me of being a brand snob.

Well here she is. Bought as dirt, soon to have the SuperMoto set up too.
Now this SOB oughta get around the track nicely.

~Barn~
Sun Jul 9th, 2006, 07:53 PM
I don't even know dirtbikes really, but just saying "YZ-four-fifty" sounds hazardous. :lol:

Cool bike, man!

Bueller
Sun Jul 9th, 2006, 08:10 PM
Haven't got to ride it much but the neigbors love me already, so I keep it very low key. Just running it down the street on wet pavement on knobbies it was tough to keep the front end down.
I see a trip up to IMI this week for sure,
Filo you ready?

krod
Sun Jul 9th, 2006, 08:35 PM
Nice bike bueller. Shit now I have dumo more money in the dr to keep up with you. The ktm 525 is starting to sound good:banghead:

-PUCK-
Sun Jul 9th, 2006, 09:44 PM
Nice lookin mah-chine you bought there Bueller.

Zanos
Mon Jul 10th, 2006, 01:13 AM
:yumyum: Ya. Bueller. You have to much money and buy to many toys. But you can do it, why not!? And you get a sweet toy!!!:yumyum:

Bueller
Mon Jul 10th, 2006, 05:31 AM
Nice bike bueller. Shit now I have dumo more money in the dr to keep up with you. The ktm 525 is starting to sound good

If you get the KTM I will have to :bow: I couldn't afford that I came to that realization.

Ya. Bueller. You have to much money and buy to many toys. But you can do it, why not!? And you get a sweet toy!!!

Not too much $, Just good credit :)

Filo
Mon Jul 10th, 2006, 07:57 AM
Filo you ready?

I'll be ready for dirt probably at the end of the week. The Sumo setup is going to take a little longer.

Bueller
Mon Jul 10th, 2006, 06:24 PM
Anyone want to try for a Fri. afternoon thing again? That works pretty good. I would be willing to go earlier in the week though.

*Edit* Thurs. weather looks the best so far.

krod
Mon Jul 10th, 2006, 10:34 PM
With all the money I have put in the DRZ I might as well finish building it up. When will you have the YZ in mortard trim? That bike is going to rip with street tires on it.

Bueller
Tue Jul 11th, 2006, 05:13 AM
Still pricing different kits and parts, so it won't be immediate, but soon.

BigE
Tue Jul 11th, 2006, 12:10 PM
Nice bike Bueller! Have you checked out www.motostrano.com for any deals yet? They had some wheel setups on sale awhile back and they have complete conversions also.

Bueller
Tue Jul 11th, 2006, 04:21 PM
Nice bike Bueller! Have you checked out www.motostrano.com (http://www.motostrano.com)

Oh yea! I was looking there before I went bike shopping.:)

Bertha
Tue Jul 11th, 2006, 04:45 PM
We ride on Saturday.