PDA

View Full Version : Laguna Seca -USGP

purevol
Mon Jul 10th, 2006, 11:13 AM
It will be good when the USGP is much closer in SLC next year. Ahh well, who is heading out to Monterrey for the USGP? What are your plans schedule, capsite etc?

Im at #132 for camping - arrive SFO 7/21 - catching the shuttle to Monterrey and treking to the track.

~Barn~
Mon Jul 10th, 2006, 11:39 AM
Unless something has changed that I don't know about, I think Dorna (or whomever the govering body of MotoGP is), signed a 5-year contract with Mazda-L.S.

I'm pretty sure that after this year, the next 3 years of the U.S. Grand Prix, will continue to be at Laguna Seca. :dunno:

purevol
Mon Jul 10th, 2006, 02:41 PM
well then maybe they should have 2 GPs in the US. It could be sponsored by Sprint/Nextel!

scdsteffes
Tue Jul 11th, 2006, 09:19 AM
Who here is actually going to MotoGP. I will be driving out with a friend and trailering my RC and his R1. We do have room for one more bike if anyone wants to share the drive time and gas. I also have two extra 3 day tickets and paddock passes. Give me a shout if interested.

cheers

silvbullit
Wed Jul 12th, 2006, 08:09 AM
I'm leaving for Laguna on Sunday or Monday, I was planning on trailering my Superchicken and my buddy is renting a 600rr when he gets there. We are also camping...how did you get a campsite already though? I was under the impression it was first come-first serve. We do already have the camping pass though?!

Filo
Wed Jul 12th, 2006, 09:58 AM
I am going (Thurs-Mon), but I don't think I will have any bike there... Oh well.

highside7r
Wed Jul 19th, 2006, 11:33 AM
For those of us that can't go, is anyone watching it somewhere like a sports bar/grill???

riverock
Mon Jul 24th, 2006, 05:06 PM
so how was it!?...post up!