PDA

View Full Version : bugs?

Fly boy
Tue Jul 11th, 2006, 12:34 PM
Welcome, Fly boy.
You last visited: 1 Hour Ago at 10:46 AM
Shows even when I visited 15 minutes, 10 minutes, etc.

For some reason I read a post in Bike tech, then go back to General, still shows there is an unread post in Bike tech, but when you go in, everything is read. :dunno:

is it just me? :think:

rforsythe
Tue Jul 11th, 2006, 12:48 PM
No I see that too, it's probably a setting somewhere.

Fly boy
Thu Jul 13th, 2006, 02:10 PM
Missing "members List" and doesn't show poeples names any more :(

Fly boy
Thu Jul 13th, 2006, 03:38 PM
also, I have noticed that the chat doesn't want to refresh itself with when you last visited, and also reading posts, then going back out, still showing posts not read.

I leave the site come back 10 minutes later and it still shows I never visited the 20 some odd posts, I checked my cookies and such, but still the same as before. If I click the mark all post as read... then it refreshes though. :dunno:

rforsythe
Thu Jul 13th, 2006, 05:10 PM
Members list is under the quick links now

Huh on chat? Chat is what it is, I don't think it knows when you last visited.

Fly boy
Fri Jul 14th, 2006, 09:40 AM
I was on drugs when I posted that sorry. Not the chat, chat I think is fine, just need some different emoticons. The forum doesn't seem to want to refresh for some reason. I post something, come back 15 minutes later, and it shows a new post, but I was the last one posting, and all the ones that I read, still show I didn't. I think it just might be a refresh thing, but have no clue.

I found the members list, thanks! but peoples profile don't show peoples real name, like the old one. Guess I am just picky

rforsythe
Fri Jul 14th, 2006, 10:04 AM
I already told you I'm working on the refresh thing. Take some more drugs. :lol:

I won't be changing the emoticons in chat. It's a different interface than the forums, and the ones in there are actually coded into the flash, so I can't just edit a config file or something and make the forum ones work there.

Fly boy
Fri Jul 14th, 2006, 10:28 AM
Ok, popped another pill. You are doing a good job on the site, I am surprised that it came over so well.

woosyness is setten in, I'm shutten my mouth for a few weeks