PDA

View Full Version : FOG August 5 BBQ

Scruff Dog
Fri Jul 14th, 2006, 09:55 AM
Where - Wild Lane Bed & Breakfast Inn, Loveland
When - August 5th
Agenda

Meet at the B&B for a 10:30 ride, (Loveland to Estes to Lyons and back to Loveland)

Early afternoon BBQ :yumyum:

Motorcycle movie - Mark Neale's latest, The Doctor, The Tornado and the Kentucky Kid.

Anyone game?

www.wildlane.com (http://www.wildlane.com)

Nick_Ninja
Fri Jul 14th, 2006, 09:56 AM
I'm all over this like a cheap suit.

DevilsTonic
Fri Jul 14th, 2006, 09:58 AM
I'm game..will be bringing a few other members too.

towneh
Fri Jul 14th, 2006, 10:47 AM
soundz like fun.... is there any scheme as to what we should bring???
--might have to put tour boxes on the bus for this--
H'bago Henry

3/4gixxer
Fri Jul 14th, 2006, 11:45 AM
I'm in, might be double up though.

Sully
Fri Jul 14th, 2006, 03:23 PM
I'm not old enough yet.. :cry:..

denverbusa
Fri Jul 14th, 2006, 04:58 PM
I'm not old enough yet.. :cry:..

Doesn't the fairer sex get an exemption on age? It wouldn't be nice to ask their age anyway!

Scruff Dog
Fri Jul 14th, 2006, 06:13 PM
If she has any gray hair, she's OK with me.

Nasti12
Sun Jul 16th, 2006, 12:47 AM
Sounds like someone got his projects completed !! I'm in !!!

Scruff Dog
Sun Jul 16th, 2006, 09:46 AM
Well.. At least one down, and 50,000 to go :banghead: . Glad you'll be able to make it Jerry.

Henry - Thanks for the offer to help with food, but unless we get over 50 Foggers we should be able to handle it.

mtnairlover
Sun Jul 16th, 2006, 01:06 PM
Where - Wild Lane Bed & Breakfast Inn, Loveland
When - August 5th
Agenda

Meet at the B&B for a 10:30 ride, (Loveland to Estes to Lyons and back to Loveland)

Early afternoon BBQ :yumyum:

Motorcycle movie - Mark Neale's latest, The Doctor, The Tornado and the Kentucky Kid.

Anyone game?

www.wildlane.com (http://www.wildlane.com)

Just thought I'd let you guys know (not that you probably don't already know), but hwy34 will be undergoing sealant ops starting on 07/17. Don't know how long it's supposed to last...looks like it might be from Drake out to Estes...just a guess, though.

Been mulling over joining you on the 5th:yumyum:...I've got lots of gray hair to prove my FOG'ness...and if I get a hair cut between now and then, it'll just get even more uncovered:lol:.

Scruff Dog
Mon Jul 17th, 2006, 08:54 AM
I did hear about the chip seal project starting today. We can turn off Hwy. 34 at Drake and then up to Estes and avoid the construction.

Hope you can make it on the 5th.

mullhaupt R6
Mon Jul 17th, 2006, 06:06 PM
I did hear about the chip seal project starting today. We can turn off Hwy. 34 at Drake and then up to Estes and avoid the construction.

Hope you can make it on the 5th.

Its only suppose to last a week

MileHighCritic
Tue Jul 18th, 2006, 09:41 AM
Does anyone have directions from Denver?

Scruff Dog
Tue Jul 18th, 2006, 11:23 AM
Directions from Denver:

I-25 north, take the second Loveland exit (Hwy 34 west)

Go about 7 miles through Loveland to the Hwy. 34 and north Wilson intersection (Safeway & KMart on thr right.

Don't turn on Wilson, but continue on Hwy. 34 for another 2.2 miles.

Turn right onto Wild Lane. Take the road to the right of the B&B sign through the opened control gate.

We are the 1st paved driveway at the top of the hill. Look for sport bikes in the driveway.

Be sure to post if you're comming and how many of you there will be.

InlineSIX24
Tue Jul 18th, 2006, 05:32 PM
Put me down for 'party of one' pending weather.... so this: 5445 Wild Ln, Loveland, CO 80538 - correct?

Scruff Dog
Wed Jul 19th, 2006, 08:46 AM
Put me down for 'party of one' pending weather.... so this: 5445 Wild Ln, Loveland, CO 80538 - correct?

Yep

CYCLE_MONKEY
Thu Jul 20th, 2006, 07:20 AM
Man, I'd be all over that like white on rice (cheap suit bit being already taken), 'cept I'll be back visiting my kids.

There gonna be a special "One-Eyed-Fuggin'-Old-Guys" table set up for myself and Mr. Black?!?!:D

mtnairlover
Sun Jul 23rd, 2006, 06:54 PM
Reservation, party of 2...Bat and Cat (mtnairlover) will be joining in the festivities. We'll be heading down to the salon to get our hair died (I meant "dyed"...sheesh, I'm not that old...yet;-)) purple for the occasion...gotta get my walker fine-tuned before then as well.:turtle:

Nasti12
Sun Jul 23rd, 2006, 09:07 PM
The Boss wants to come up in the car, and hang out, if thats okay. She'll be another set of hands to help with the set up and cooking.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Mon Jul 24th, 2006, 11:11 AM
Reservation, party of 2...Bat and Cat (mtnairlover) will be joining in the festivities. We'll be heading down to the salon to get our hair died purple for the occasion...gotta get my walker fine-tuned before then as well.:turtle:

Nice pic Cat. We usually stop there as well. A little rest after ripping up Glen Haven.

Note: I went by and visited Steve (Scruff Dog) at his place the other day, and it's REALLY nice. You'll all enjoy the 'Q. Too bad I can't make it.

Scruff Dog
Mon Jul 24th, 2006, 12:00 PM
The Boss wants to come up in the car, and hang out, if thats okay. She'll be another set of hands to help with the set up and cooking.

It's OK. Have her park the "car" in the B&B lot. Road to the left of the B&B sign.

Nick_Ninja
Mon Jul 24th, 2006, 12:10 PM
Dalton and Cindy as well as Steve will be driving ----- lack of motorcycle to ride and recently replaced hip are the culprits respectively. So two other cages will be present.

mtnairlover
Mon Jul 24th, 2006, 03:44 PM
Nice pic Cat. We usually stop there as well. A little rest after ripping up Glen Haven.

Note: I went by and visited Steve (Scruff Dog) at his place the other day, and it's REALLY nice. You'll all enjoy the 'Q. Too bad I can't make it.

Only been up Glen Haven once...and down, once...got stuck behind an Audi on the hairpins...bummer!

Gotta get more practice, so that I can "rip" up and down with the best of the "geazers" here:eyebrows:

Enjoy your time with your kids, though.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Mon Jul 24th, 2006, 05:04 PM
Enjoy your time with your kids, though.

Thanks, I will. The Northern bunch/FOG group will have another gathering before the summer's out I think.

Frank

mtnairlover
Mon Jul 24th, 2006, 07:40 PM
The Northern bunch/FOG group will have another gathering before the summer's out I think.

Woohoo...so, what I hear ya sayin' is that the FOG'gers know how to 'partay'?! I'm there...time and place? Er, ahem...I mean, not that I have ever been to a 'partay':music::drink:...my students would so nail me, not to mention my kids:oops:.

Not that I'm trying to lay it on thick or anything here, but I like this club...I've met a couple of great riding buddies (Bat and TurboGizzmo) and hope to fill up my dance card with more.

Ok, done with the brown-nosin'...I am such a dork...hey, where's a smilie for dorks?

Cathy

TurboGizzmo
Mon Jul 24th, 2006, 08:08 PM
So whats old again? (ponders dying hair gray/white to get in.........further pondering reveals the thought 'do they make gray dye?')

mtnairlover
Mon Jul 24th, 2006, 08:37 PM
So whats old again? (ponders dying hair gray/white to get in.........further pondering reveals the thought 'do they make gray dye?')

http://www.allemoticons.com/People/OldFart.gif

Funny guy! Hummm, gray hair? I once sprayed an actor's hair with gray spray dye stuff when in college. Maybe you could find some at a thespian's shop of some sort, eh? But, then, we know who you are, ya pup:puppy:...so, I don't think the gray hair would be enough....bwahahahaha:lol::p

InlineSIX24
Mon Jul 24th, 2006, 09:04 PM

http://www.allemoticons.com/People/OldFart.gif

So seriously on that note... any thirty-somethings showing up, or will I be looked at strangely if I show up?

towneh
Mon Jul 24th, 2006, 09:21 PM
http://norcostco.com/index.asp !the best in the biz for theatrical goods! and those kids..... my local little darlin' (i.e. son) is a dba in the day while he deals Texas hold'em at night. Who needs to understand who here ?!?!? Ah, they're "beginners"...... :crazy:
haya henry

mtnairlover
Tue Jul 25th, 2006, 07:28 AM
So seriously on that note... any thirty-somethings showing up, or will I be looked at strangely if I show up?

I'm sorry for any confusion. I was just teasin' 'Gizz'. And, just in case anyone's wonderin' about my other post...no, I'm not a wild partier or anything. The worst you'll see me drink when riding is water. I may, on occassion, talk myself into a soda, but that's only if I'm in the right mood.

Again, I apologize.

Scruff Dog
Tue Jul 25th, 2006, 10:02 AM

Hey... If you don't mind hagin with guys with only one eye and artificial hips, you'll be fine. I think 3/4 Gixxer isn't much over 35, even though he has a ton of gray hair.

towneh
Tue Jul 25th, 2006, 11:55 AM
**age is defined by the frame of the mind** that being said, should i bring my AARP card ?!?!?!? :banghead:

haya ho ho henry :turtle:

Scruff Dog
Tue Jul 25th, 2006, 02:15 PM
Careful Henry, if we leave the door too wide open, we'll end up with about 100 dudes drinkin up all the beer.

FZRguy
Tue Jul 25th, 2006, 07:50 PM
Not sure if I can make it but will put it on the radar screen.

InlineSIX24
Tue Jul 25th, 2006, 08:03 PM
If frame and state of mind count then my job would put me somewhere around 90 yrs. I am starting to get the gray hair... usually have the black bagged eyes etc..

Scruff Dog
Tue Jul 25th, 2006, 09:29 PM
If frame and state of mind count then my job would put me somewhere around 90 yrs. I am starting to get the gray hair... usually have the black bagged eyes etc..

If I were to hear that from just any young guy, I'd say go buy yourself a motorcycle. But I guess you already have one.

Sully
Wed Jul 26th, 2006, 08:50 AM
If she has any gray hair, she's OK with me.

:oops: If I do.. then my hairstylist is going to be FIRED !!! haha... :lol:..

Anyway... you FOG's and not so FOG's.. have fun at your bbq... I'll be working... but I'll see you sometime soon... :)

3/4gixxer
Wed Jul 26th, 2006, 10:29 AM
Hey... If you don't mind hagin with guys with only one eye and artificial hips, you'll be fine. I think 3/4 Gixxer isn't much over 35, even though he has a ton of gray hair.

Oooouuuuccchhhh. That hurt (more because it's true!)

Guess time is getting close to shave my head!:banghead:

Lee
Wed Jul 26th, 2006, 07:23 PM
Scruff Dog,

Thanks for the invitation. My wife and I would love to go, but we're going to be hosting a family get together that weekend. We've been planning it for 2 months and it's now too late to change the date.

I'm sorry we're going to miss the BBQ and get together. It sure sounds like fun.

Lee

CYCLE_MONKEY
Thu Jul 27th, 2006, 07:17 AM
Hey Scruff, good seeing ya the other day. Too bad I'll miss the Q, but I'll get a hold of you when I get back for a ride.

Frank

Scruff Dog
Fri Jul 28th, 2006, 10:28 AM
Frank - Great, see you when you get back.

Fly boy
Mon Jul 31st, 2006, 09:36 AM
well all FOG's need a n00b to make them look good right???

Scruff Dog
Mon Jul 31st, 2006, 10:48 AM
well all FOG's need a n00b to make them look good right???

Does that mean you're in?

What the heck is that cat eating on your avatar? Looks like something we might want to Q up this weekend.

Fly boy
Mon Jul 31st, 2006, 11:16 AM
maybe. I was hopen for a simple morning right, but I might be in for the BBQ as well.

InlineSIX24
Mon Jul 31st, 2006, 11:19 AM
If I were to hear that from just any young guy, I'd say go buy yourself a motorcycle. But I guess you already have one.

Step 1.) Acquire bike
Step 2.) Get the hell away from job and wake up early enough on weekends to go ride
Step 3.) Where did the weekend go anyway?...

Nick_Ninja
Fri Aug 4th, 2006, 08:21 AM
Tick...............tick.....................tick.. ..................tick :twisted:

Scruff Dog
Fri Aug 4th, 2006, 08:53 AM
Tick...............tick.....................tick.. ..................tick :twisted:

Oh sure... Put all the pressure on me. Actually I'm about ready, just have to mow the grass, wash the bikes, and buy the beer.

Nick_Ninja
Fri Aug 4th, 2006, 08:59 AM
Mmmmmmmmm Beeeeer :D:

towneh
Fri Aug 4th, 2006, 01:31 PM
I think I'll check out that controversial art piece on the way to Wild Ln... :yumyum:

Nasti12
Sat Aug 5th, 2006, 09:29 AM
Rain gear today?

towneh
Sun Aug 6th, 2006, 12:18 AM
nice ride today and the beer/Q was great. the big screen makes for a great viewing. thanx for showing us your hospitality. we don't need that stinking rain gear!!! i got rain in Parker as I got home at 1130
good to see everyone!
bus henry

mullhaupt R6
Sun Aug 6th, 2006, 08:41 AM
Yes it was a nice day Thanks for everything you guys. Weather held up . The food was great and it was great meeting some new faces.. Sorry I couldnt stay for the movie but my kids were waiting for me as you know (pups). Hope to meet up again soon.

Perry

mullhaupt R6
Sun Aug 6th, 2006, 08:51 AM
Some Pics

Nick_Ninja
Sun Aug 6th, 2006, 01:17 PM
Mighty fine food and folks :up: TNKX Scruff Dog for the great times!!