PDA

View Full Version : Rampart Weds. or Thurs. afternoon

Bueller
Mon Jul 17th, 2006, 09:33 PM
Hope to have my jetting sorted out and ready to ride. Just want to hit some fun trails, not too interested in the nasty stuff and miles and miles of whoops. I am an old fucker and just got back after being out for 3+ years so I gotta work my way back into riding shape, plus this bike has the ability to kick my ass!
I am thinking of getting the toy hauler out and doing some "camping" :eyebrows:

FZRguy
Mon Jul 17th, 2006, 09:43 PM
Gotta work those days but would like to ride next Monday or Tuesday if anyone can go then.

krod
Mon Jul 17th, 2006, 10:14 PM
Looks like I will be up there Saturday

R1chie
Tue Jul 18th, 2006, 10:18 AM
I can get off at 3:00 on Thurs and can get there around the same time.. The parking place for Genes ride last weekend (Flat Rock Campground Parking though I was unsure where it was at the time) was very close to where I parked but I come in from 67 at Jackson Creek road. I did not see you with the group or at Sprucewood Inn (though I thought you went) but I did see where they parked when I rode past in on the trail. If you are interested in a Thurs ride after work let me know. I will be booked this weekend AMA Nationals at Lakewood this Sunday.

AshliRider44
Tue Jul 18th, 2006, 03:32 PM
For anyone who cant make this, I'm pretty sure most of the same people from last Sunday will be going up Sat and Sun this week. :)

Bueller
Tue Jul 18th, 2006, 04:15 PM
Looks like the events of this week at work are going to preclude any mid week adventure for me :(

I guess I am just going to plan on the weekend, but I am still seriously considering an overnight excursion.

*Updating title now*

krod
Tue Jul 18th, 2006, 09:53 PM
Motard track on Saturday, Rampart on sunday ( if I can get away from the wife)

AshliRider44
Wed Jul 19th, 2006, 08:43 AM
... Rampart on sunday ( if I can get away from the wife)

Krods Wife--->:slap:<---Krod

FZRguy
Wed Jul 19th, 2006, 05:44 PM
So is it Saturday or Sunday, or both days? I’m out for Saturday but can prolly make it on Sunday. What time and where?

Bueller
Wed Jul 19th, 2006, 08:47 PM
I am planning on being there both days, don't know were yet, I will be taking my toyhauler up so I'll get the best spot I can find (not parked right next to the road). :no:

We can set up a time and meet at Flat Rocks campground entrance on Sunday morning.