http://www.bushflash.com/idiot.html

Nick_Ninja
Mon Jan 26th, 2004, 10:54 PM
Who's Next?

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000002OX7.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Here's a link off the ZZR site:

http://www.presidentmatch.com

A suggested method:

It's a great tool to go over the issues and what the candidates stand for. When you get to the section asking Dem. or Rep., don't reply.., just let your views on the issues do the answering.

Brizz
Tue Jan 27th, 2004, 07:01 AM
At least he has the balls to do what the other presidents didnt to :x

Whay do people bitch about what they are not willing to do them selves.

friscokidd
Tue Jan 27th, 2004, 02:22 PM
:imwithstupid: on that one

Player 2
Tue Jan 27th, 2004, 03:11 PM
At least he has the balls to do what the other presidents didnt to :x
What was it he had the balls to do? Start a war that didn't need to happen?

This one is great
http://www.bushflash.com/thanks.html

Brizz
Tue Jan 27th, 2004, 05:58 PM
It did need to happen. Have you even seen the paper? Those people were getting killed. Its the same reason we went to Kosovo, to stop genocide and oppression.

On dish network CNN is on channel 202.

Player 2
Tue Jan 27th, 2004, 06:26 PM
It did need to happen. Have you even seen the paper? Those people were getting killed. Its the same reason we went to Kosovo, to stop genocide and oppression.

On dish network CNN is on channel 202.
No, it did not NEED to happen. There could and should have been alternatives to war. Iraq a year ago can not even be closely compared to Kosovo.

The premise behind the war was Saddam's possession and pusuit of "WMDs", not genocide.

And YES, I know where to find CNN, thanks. Ever realize that what you're fed thru the media channels is EXACTLY what the government WANTS to you hear/read??

The thing is, because of the nature of things, we'll NEVER agree on this subject or even find a common ground. Let's just AGREE to DISAGREE ;)

Brizz
Tue Jan 27th, 2004, 06:37 PM
I can do that

Wahooman
Tue Jan 27th, 2004, 07:07 PM
And YES, I know where to find CNN, thanks
Awww...yes, the Communist News Network....sorry don't watch that crap anymore.
I'm sorry just disgusts me no matter who is president be democrat, republican, or whoever, they all get slammed by the media for their past, what they do in office, etc....
Each president has done some good...(just took a while for me to come up with something from Clinton :lol: )
Personally, Bush has done an outstanding job and at least seems to care about his country and others, rather than run from it.
My 2cents....

Brizz
Tue Jan 27th, 2004, 09:08 PM
Im sorry

I cant drop it fully.
ive spent 8 years of service and ive been to Kosovo, ive seen the dead bodys. Im glad we went to Iraq so we didnt get the same thing as nazi germany, cause once it spreads we all get it.

BTW im drunk

Player 2
Tue Jan 27th, 2004, 09:32 PM
Im sorry

I cant drop it fully.
ive spent 8 years of service and ive been to Kosovo, ive seen the dead bodys. Im glad we went to Iraq so we didnt get the same thing as nazi germany, cause once it spreads we all get it.

BTW im drunk
I've done my time and seen blood spilled in the name of freedom as well.

If we really wanted to get rid of Saddam, why didn't we help someone overthrow him the same way we helped him come INTO power.

Again, I think war could/should have been avoided at all costs, not rushed into with false pretenses.

Brizz
Tue Jan 27th, 2004, 09:34 PM
If you did your time you know we did what we had to do. again i agree to disagree

Player 2
Tue Jan 27th, 2004, 09:37 PM
If you did your time you know we did what we had to do. again i agree to disagree
So you're telling me that because I served in the armed forces, that I should agree that war was the only resolution to the problem? Open your eyes my friend. War should be a LAST RESORT not a means of trying to kickstart the failing economy.

Brizz
Tue Jan 27th, 2004, 09:40 PM
I give a f**k about the economy. I care about the lives we saved in doing what we did. People always bitch abouyt something that they are not willing to do anything about until its in their lap.

Player 2
Tue Jan 27th, 2004, 09:44 PM
I give a f**k about the economy. I care about the lives we saved in doing what we did. People always bitch abouyt something that they are not willing to do anything about until its in their lap.
You should give a f**k about the economy. Without it, we're living in Iraq ;)

I'm not bitching, please don't take it that way. I personally feel that the war was rushed into.

Nothing more to really say as we're going in circles here.

Brizz
Tue Jan 27th, 2004, 09:46 PM
I agree with what you said agree to disagree

And i reluctlently drop it

KooLaid
Tue Jan 27th, 2004, 10:14 PM
ain't life grand ??????

Brizz
Tue Jan 27th, 2004, 10:23 PM
God bless America

Player 2
Tue Jan 27th, 2004, 10:27 PM
God bless America
True dat!

Funny thing is, I don't know why I jumped into the discussion. I'm not big on politics to start with.

Was fun though, thanks ;)

Brizz
Wed Jan 28th, 2004, 06:49 AM
Sure anytime :lol:

thunderseye
Wed Jan 28th, 2004, 08:00 PM
i know 2 things. one when clinton was in all he did to protect this country was shut down every airbase even somewhat close to newyork, and offered bonuses to get people to retire out early. either way those planes were going down. but had those bases still been open they would have been shot down before they hit the towers. the aircraft that arrived 2 minutes to late came all the way from florida. clinton also offered those serving and protecting him and this country no raises nothing. bush came in and said damn they are putting their lives down for us. we have gotten 3 hefty raises, housing level raises and just made military life a bit better

Big-J
Thu Jan 29th, 2004, 08:23 AM
we have gotten 3 hefty raises, housing level raises and just made military life a bit better

He had to do something, he put you guys in the line of fire! He had to throw you a bone!!