PDA

View Full Version : Picked up my new helmets today

hcr25
Thu Dec 26th, 2002, 08:19 PM
I picked up 2 new HJC AC 10's today for the 03 race season.I really like the AC 10 helmet.It has great venting,is super comfy and the face shields are very easy to change.I have been using HJC helmets for the last 4 years and i have crash tested 5 now!Every time the helmet prevented any serious head injury!!Thats why i get them at least 2 at a time when i get new ones!
Mike Hard Core Racing #25

Hoopty
Fri Dec 27th, 2002, 06:57 AM
How much were they and where did you get them?

hcr25
Fri Dec 27th, 2002, 07:20 AM
I know the Rep. who works for Castle,which is one of the HJC distributors in Colorado.
He has been sponsoring me for the last 2 years but this year he really stepped up!He gave me 1 free & the other at distributor price which is less than the dealers can buy them for,a litttle more than $80.00!!
He shipped the helmets to Colorado Powersports castlrrock who also sponsors me,thats where i picked them up from. While i was down there i did see that they are selling all helmets at 20% off right now but if you are interested in the HJC AC 10 i can see if i can help you out through Colorado Powersports Castlerock. Mike

Hoopty
Fri Dec 27th, 2002, 07:23 AM
Thanks Mike, but I really don't need another helmet yet- I just got one a few months ago- an AGV on closeout for $50! :) (I don't remember the model name) I don't find it very comfortable though, perhaps I'll have to crash it so I have a reason to go find a more comfortable one! :lol:

hcr25
Fri Dec 27th, 2002, 07:27 AM
or you could sell that one on e bay ang get a super comfy new one! anyway if you want to check the AC10 out i will be at 2nd creek tomorrow for sure.Mike #25

Hoopty
Fri Dec 27th, 2002, 07:38 AM
Right on Mike, I'll stop by and check it out tomorrow. I'm just not sure if I'll be riding the track or street tomorrow but I'll stop by either way. :)

Anonymous
Fri Dec 27th, 2002, 09:11 AM
Well, I am in need of a new helmet... You can PM me if you don't want to talk about it in here, but any sort of hookup would be a good thing. I'm riding with an Arai Quantum/f right now that's a few years old, and has had the piss beat out of it - time for a new one, I think... :D

BlueDevil
Mon Feb 17th, 2003, 04:15 PM
Hey Excel on Colfax has HJC hlmets buy one get one free. 2 for like 100.00 ish.

Ask for Dan Crowley

PuR HART
Sun Mar 16th, 2003, 08:20 AM
Thanks blue devil I am looking for one for my woman and I could use another helmet I guess