PDA

View Full Version : Rampart Sunday 7/30

Bueller
Mon Jul 24th, 2006, 08:09 PM
Actual riding, no :jerkoff: :p Arrive early, get a good ride in, (maybe Russells Gulch), lunch at the Sprucewood, longway back to the trucks and home.

Suki
Tue Jul 25th, 2006, 10:22 AM
hey bueller, i think we might be heading up saturday for one night... details to follow!!! bring rosemarie!!!! :D

AshliRider44
Tue Jul 25th, 2006, 11:46 AM
If I get another bike by then (and my knee works again) we could prolly make this :lol:

Suki
Tue Jul 25th, 2006, 11:53 AM
ahh just come and drink then!!

My sister and a friend of her's wants to go up and try it out, so if you wanna go up and just chill at the camp site (i know, not the most fun) then you can still do that! i'll sit and drink some grey goose with ya! i'll bring a bottle!

AshliRider44
Tue Jul 25th, 2006, 12:02 PM
ahh just come and drink then!!

My sister and a friend of her's wants to go up and try it out, so if you wanna go up and just chill at the camp site (i know, not the most fun) then you can still do that! i'll sit and drink some grey goose with ya! i'll bring a bottle!

:lol: we'll see... we may be looking at bikes this weekend too.

friscokidd
Tue Jul 25th, 2006, 04:29 PM
JUST GO YOU PANSY!!!!!! :)

FZRguy
Tue Jul 25th, 2006, 07:58 PM
If I don’t go on Friday, I'll drag my ass outta bed early and meet you guys at Flatrock. How early is early btw?

krod
Tue Jul 25th, 2006, 08:18 PM
Well I guess I will have to go and show you FOG's how its done. What time?

Suki
Tue Jul 25th, 2006, 09:47 PM
hehe, I'M GETTING A NEW CAR!!!!! waaaaaahooooooooooooo!!!!!!! if anyone touches my fuses in the new car i'm so not going to kick your ass but i'll find the biggest, meanest, thuggist mexiCAN and he will kick your ass!!!! :D

so, we might have to go pick it up this weekend and i wont know for sure until friday. So we're down as a maybe as of right now.

Feathered upstart!
Tue Jul 25th, 2006, 10:17 PM
Whatare you getting?

Suki
Tue Jul 25th, 2006, 10:43 PM
a 2004 Corolla S, not the sportiest or biggest of cars/trucks but it's a helluva lot better on gas than the Z24 and for next to nothing, i can't pass it up!

so i'm gonna have to sell the Green Bitch, my partner in crime, my confidant, my first real car, my gas guzzler, my drunken memories maker, my get away car, my teenager, for a younger, more mature, 4 door, automatic so suki can't drag race at stop lights, mommy car. :D

so who wants to buy the Chevy?? alittle tlc, tps sensor, oil change, and probably a tune up and she's all yours!!!! She comes with a tint that's fading to purple, a bumpin stock system with stock stereo/cd deck, a gnarly sun roof that is more than capable of having drunk girls hanging out of, non squeeling breaks, and 5 speeds to sheer driving bliss! i'll even throw in a reverse mode!!! what a steal! :lol:

Bueller
Wed Jul 26th, 2006, 03:56 PM
If I don’t go on Friday, I'll drag my ass outta bed early and meet you guys at Flatrock. How early is early btw?

I would say ready to ride by 10:00

Bueller
Wed Jul 26th, 2006, 06:02 PM
And I know Rosemarie wants to come up and sit in Alan's lap again, but she will have to wait until we do another overnighter. :hump:

AshliRider44
Thu Jul 27th, 2006, 08:30 AM
Anybody down to go to Buena Vista next weekend? Dave and I and a couple of friends are going out there to camp and ride... supposed to be some really cool trails there. :)

FZRguy
Fri Jul 28th, 2006, 08:18 PM
My plans have changed and I gotta bail on Sunday. Slim chance I’ll still be able to go but don’t wait around for me.