PDA

View Full Version : Hoopty needs your help!

Dysco
Tue Jul 25th, 2006, 09:32 AM
He has this awesome WR450 that he's been instructed to "ride the piss out of". Now all he needs are more riding invites.

Suki
Tue Jul 25th, 2006, 09:55 AM
i think we might beable to help him out this weekend???? need to talk to the "head" of the household and see what he thinks about going out again.

Hoopty
Tue Jul 25th, 2006, 10:04 AM
:imwithstupid:

Suki
Tue Jul 25th, 2006, 10:14 AM
hoopty, you thinking about staying a night or just driving up for one day?

AshliRider44
Tue Jul 25th, 2006, 03:24 PM
:imwithstupid:

:lol: Damnnit babe quit overbooking us!!

We need to chat about this weekend because Dave told me we were going somewhere else!! SHEESH! :slap:

But I'd lovvvvvvvvvvvve to go up again... not sure if I can ride but I'm sure I can putt around on the XR :) or on my new XR if I like the one were looking at tomorrow!!!!!!!

Bueller
Tue Jul 25th, 2006, 03:42 PM
He has this awesome WR450 that he's been instructed to "ride the piss out of". Now all he needs are more riding invites.

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showpost.php?p=87511&postcount=1:)

I rode it a bit also dysco, didn't quite ride the piss out of it though. Nice power delivery, but when you are able, you have to try my YZ it freakin' screams!

rforsythe
Tue Jul 25th, 2006, 04:03 PM
Mike's still scared of the powerband on his WR, I tried to get him to finish derestricting his own bike and he made it pretty clear he wasn't interested... :lol:

I dunno who this hoopty guy is, but I've heard he's slow...:drink:

friscokidd
Tue Jul 25th, 2006, 04:28 PM
Im game :)

when and where...but this time, no more rock climbing on the quad :)

Suki
Tue Jul 25th, 2006, 04:32 PM
Im game :)

when and where...but this time, no more rock climbing on the quad :)

ha, yeah, uh huh, i'm sure you'll never EVER try that again right? :banghead:

Suki
Tue Jul 25th, 2006, 04:34 PM
:lol: Damnnit babe quit overbooking us!!

We need to chat about this weekend because Dave told me we were going somewhere else!! SHEESH! :slap:

But I'd lovvvvvvvvvvvve to go up again... not sure if I can ride but I'm sure I can putt around on the XR :) or on my new XR if I like the one were looking at tomorrow!!!!!!!

lol, i do the same thing. i'll put me and alan down for something THEN see if he wants to go, lol.. ahh well!

come out and play for a bit damnit! lets camp overnight! let's get drunk!
and NOT CLIMB ROCKS!!!! two looptys in one day was enough excitement for me!!!

Desmo
Tue Jul 25th, 2006, 04:44 PM
Sounds like it is time for me and Jess to get some dirt bikes....

Dysco
Thu Jul 27th, 2006, 02:05 PM
Mike's still scared of the powerband on his WR, I tried to get him to finish derestricting his own bike and he made it pretty clear he wasn't interested... :lol:

I dunno who this hoopty guy is, but I've heard he's slow...:drink:

The last thing I want to do after not riding for a year is get onto a ridiculously fast bike (like a YZ450) and re-learn how to ride trails with my new COG and spine. Gimme a few weeks next spring to get the hang of it again, then we can talk power. :D

Now I gotta find a KLX250 for Kate over the winter...

Dysco
Thu Jul 27th, 2006, 02:06 PM

Whatchagetting??????????

AshliRider44
Thu Jul 27th, 2006, 10:20 PM
Sounds like it is time for me and Jess to get some dirt bikes....

:yay: DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT... no not :hump: that. Get some dirt bikes damnnit!!!!!

AshliRider44
Thu Jul 27th, 2006, 10:24 PM
Whatchagetting??????????

Bought an XR200 a 2001 tonight! :) :yay:

Dysco
Mon Jul 31st, 2006, 09:37 AM
Bought an XR200 a 2001 tonight! :) :yay:

Sweet! Those things are great- glad you didn't start out to small.

Cat118!
Mon Jul 31st, 2006, 04:19 PM
And I'll remember to lean "IN" this time when spinning on the quad.....:oops: