PDA

View Full Version : C.S.B.A. Run-Aug 5th, out of Loveland

BigE
Thu Jul 27th, 2006, 04:06 AM
Colo. chapter of the Christian SportBike Association is hosting a ride on Aug.5th. Just going up around Masonville/Rist Canyon Area. Have some folks meeting in Co. Springs and some in Denver

4th Annual Colo. Christian Sportbike Assoc.
Run for the Word! ride and get together.
Aug. 5th, Loveland, Co.
Meeting at 10:30am at Resurrection Fellowship Church.
Just off I-25 & Exit 259 (Crossroads Blvd, Budweiser Events Center).
East ½ mi. turn right at Crossroads and Fairground Ave. This is just east of Tri-City Cycles and ThunderMountain HD.
Contact Eric Hansen at (970)203-9144 / bige132 at yahoo dot com
Or Bob Owens at 720-979-5797 / csbadenver at yahoo dot com

Gixxer-Junkie
Thu Jul 27th, 2006, 09:32 PM
Might I suggest Stove Prairie and down the Poudre. Rist is still pretty sandy.

BigE
Fri Jul 28th, 2006, 09:56 AM
Thanks for the info, I'm planning on doing a scouting ride either thurs. or fri. beforehand, anyone want to go?

Volition
Tue Aug 1st, 2006, 08:36 AM
Nah Rist aint bad, I was up there not to long ago. Plus I hit less deer there... You guys are leaving pretty late considering it will be like 110 by 11:00am but if its not to hot that day i may meet you as you pass by the fort.

BigE
Tue Aug 1st, 2006, 09:23 AM
Well hopefully it won't be quite that hot! :lol: Have the late start because there's peep's coming from the Springs and possibly Canon City.

BigE
Fri Aug 4th, 2006, 12:37 AM
Just a bump and some more info. We are going to have a "Pit Stop" at the Leather Shop in Masonville with free drinks and some shade for anyone who wants to stop by. The Store is also offering a discount on purchases for those riding with us.

And for those scared you're going to be preached at... I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. ;)