PDA

View Full Version : July 29th over Squaw Pass Photos

SXSMITH
Sat Jul 29th, 2006, 01:56 PM
Nice meeting you guys today. I definately need to get a little more confidence and ride faster.

http://www.pbase.com/sxsmith/july_29_2006&page=all

Scott

Toe Dragger
Sat Jul 29th, 2006, 02:45 PM
Wish I coulda been there. Don't worry about the speed dude....just ride within your comfort level.

Nobody wants to see you push it too hard and put it down. It's happened before. :alien:

Feathered upstart!
Sat Jul 29th, 2006, 03:00 PM
Nice MV:hump:

Mel
Sat Jul 29th, 2006, 03:22 PM
Nice...only recognized a couple of those faces, but the one I did, well....I wouldn't worry if I was slower they are ;)
BTW, hit me up in PM or something, but planning to ride tomorrow a lil more relaxed and with a small group if you wanted to join.

Ghost Rider
Sat Jul 29th, 2006, 10:47 PM
Great pics Scott. Good to meet you today.

Ready for the next one.

Nat

Player 2
Sat Jul 29th, 2006, 11:00 PM
Watch out for this dumb phucker on future rides you go on...

http://www.pbase.com/sxsmith/image/64264050

krod
Sat Jul 29th, 2006, 11:05 PM
Watch out for this dumb phucker on future rides you go on...

http://www.pbase.com/sxsmith/image/64264050

LOL looks like you meet Blind corner Bill.

Player 2
Sat Jul 29th, 2006, 11:07 PM
Unfortunately met him long ago (about 2 years ago). Some dumbass invited him to a N-C ride earlier this year. That fucker will NEVER ride in a group I'm in again. :banghead:

The guy needs to give up riding before he hurts MORE people...

krod
Sat Jul 29th, 2006, 11:15 PM
He has been riding in our group for 4 years now. He is a good guy but does stupid shit. Every time we go out I wonder is he is going to make it back. Just don't ride to close to him.

Player 2
Sat Jul 29th, 2006, 11:19 PM
He has been riding in our group for 4 years now. He is a good guy but does stupid shit. Every time we go out I wonder is he is going to make it back. Just don't ride to close to him.
Kinda hard to not ride close to him when he decides to pass on the inside of a sandy blind corner :321: He has no business pulling shit like that and putting others in danger. That and his little stunt of trying to pull wheelies inside a formation on the highway... :roll:

He's NOT welcome on ANY ride I'm organizing (or his little friend that rode with him a few months ago). I don't care how "nice" he is. He has NO consideration for those around him.

krod
Sat Jul 29th, 2006, 11:22 PM
Don't take it out on me, I agree with you.

Player 2
Sat Jul 29th, 2006, 11:24 PM
Not taking anything out on you :) If you agree with me, I'm surprised you'll let him continue riding in a group you're part of.

He provides nothing to danger to those around him

krod
Sat Jul 29th, 2006, 11:30 PM
He and some of the newer guys is the main reason I quit going on the ride out of morrision. To many stupid kids thinking there ricky-racer. Sooner or later it will catch up with them.

Player 2
Sat Jul 29th, 2006, 11:39 PM
He and some of the newer guys is the main reason I quit going on the ride out of morrision. To many stupid kids thinking there ricky-racer. Sooner or later it will catch up with them.
Ahh... didn't realize you weren't riding with them now. That's the same reason I don't ride with the south group (I'm a ride snob I guess :lol:)

Mel
Sat Jul 29th, 2006, 11:45 PM
Don't be selling yourself short Jon...you are an all around snob :D

Player 2
Sat Jul 29th, 2006, 11:48 PM
Don't be selling yourself short Jon...you are an all around snob :D
Nobody asked you :321: :lol:

Mista Black
Sun Jul 30th, 2006, 08:06 AM
I asked her!! But then, I'm a ride snob too :D

Bueller
Sun Jul 30th, 2006, 02:45 PM

:spit:

Bugkiller1
Mon Aug 7th, 2006, 08:55 AM
Nice photos... I got the "hey thats me!" reaction. Sounds like Bills exploits are well known.

Nick_Ninja
Mon Aug 7th, 2006, 09:38 AM
On the n00b ride outta Morrison a month or so ago that guy just couldn't wait for the 'speech' and insisted to get on the road and GO. He left and went the other way. Inpatients isn't a virtue.