PDA

View Full Version : new classifieds

wulf
Tue Aug 1st, 2006, 10:27 PM
Ok, i don't like the way the new classifieds are set up. but my ad is now deleted after only 1 hour. I'm posting it in the old section until the new one is de bugged.

Edit; old section is locked? How are we supposed to post for sale ads?

I'm usually not pushy, but the ad i'm trying to post is time sensative and could be a great deal for someone in the club.

rforsythe
Tue Aug 1st, 2006, 10:30 PM
I'm working on it. If you posted something before, it got deleted because I wiped the existing ads to start over with newer software. The newer version is better, but won't let me post the ads.

If I can't get it working soon I will unlock the old forums for the time being.

wulf
Tue Aug 1st, 2006, 10:40 PM
"Sorry, your membership only allows you to have an ad listed for 0 day(s). Perhaps it's time to upgrade your membership."

Is this the way it's going to be or just a glitch?

rforsythe
Wed Aug 2nd, 2006, 09:25 AM
"Sorry, your membership only allows you to have an ad listed for 0 day(s). Perhaps it's time to upgrade your membership."

Is this the way it's going to be or just a glitch?

Clearly it's going to be that way forever.

:roll: Yeah, I installed a new classified system with the expectation that nobody could use it. It's a glitch, like I said - it won't even let me post ads in it right now, and I'm pretty sure my membership doesn't need anything else done to it since I'm an admin.

I unlocked the old forums for the interim until I can get it sorted out.

rforsythe
Wed Aug 2nd, 2006, 11:07 AM
UPDATE: The new classified system accepts ads now, however when people include an image it will overwrite the image of an older ad. So I'd still mark it as unusable at the moment...

N1KSS1KS1x
Tue Oct 3rd, 2006, 04:30 PM
so whats the deal with the new system? I posted my stuff in there but think I should move it or what.