PDA

View Full Version : Try again; Rampart Sunday 8/6

Bueller
Wed Aug 2nd, 2006, 04:17 PM
Did the Gene move last Sat. Too worn out to ride Sunday. I want to get up this Sunday. If we continue to get some rain it oughta be nice up there.
Anyone else wanna go?

NineTwoFour
Thu Aug 3rd, 2006, 07:18 AM
Any chance you can make it tomorrow morning? I prefer the relative solitude (and safety) of hitting Rampart on weekday mornings.

Hoopty
Thu Aug 3rd, 2006, 05:06 PM
Don't be bloody wankas, go up near Tin Cup Pass with us! :D

Bueller
Thu Aug 3rd, 2006, 05:19 PM
Can't take time off work to play right now :cry:

I wish I could hit up Tin Cup, but I can't do whole weekend this time around.

AshliRider44
Thu Aug 3rd, 2006, 09:14 PM
Hey Bueller I have a friend whos in the market for some womens gear... still got your wifeys? Shoot me a PM with details if you do!!! :)

R1chie
Thu Aug 3rd, 2006, 10:24 PM
Any chance you can make it tomorrow morning? I prefer the relative solitude (and safety) of hitting Rampart on weekday mornings.

I like weekdays too. I have been going every friday. Tomorrow, I leave at 6:30 with some friends. If you can go on a weekday you can ride faster with less to worry about head on collisions.

FZRguy
Fri Aug 4th, 2006, 07:08 PM
Gotta work Sunday but I'll be riding somewhere on Monday be it Rampart or Watkins.

R1chie
Sat Aug 5th, 2006, 05:07 PM
Did the Gene move last Sat. Too worn out to ride Sunday. I want to get up this Sunday. If we continue to get some rain it oughta be nice up there.
Anyone else wanna go?

I was up there friday, there are quite a few puddles but riding is great, no dust, great traction. I may join you if you want to post up time and place.

Bertha
Sat Aug 5th, 2006, 08:11 PM
Was there today... good fun :) Though I didn't ride with CSC peeps.

Bueller
Sat Aug 5th, 2006, 08:13 PM
Flat Rocks entrance, ride @ 10:00 8)

Bueller
Sat Aug 5th, 2006, 08:26 PM
Was there today... good fun :) Though I didn't ride with CSC peeps.:wtf:
Thanks for the invite :slap:

R1chie
Sun Aug 6th, 2006, 04:18 PM
Good times thanks for the invite, lotsa traction after a good rain.

Bueller
Sun Aug 6th, 2006, 04:35 PM
That was a good time. You only get those conditions once in a while.:up:

We'll do it again soon :yes:

Bueller
Sun Aug 6th, 2006, 05:17 PM
Oh and Rich check this out: http://www.rmsupermoto.org/

krod
Sun Aug 6th, 2006, 05:40 PM
Oh and Rich check this out: http://www.rmsupermoto.org/

Looks life fun, You going to run in this?

AshliRider44
Sun Aug 6th, 2006, 05:59 PM
This weekend at the San Isabel National forest ROCKED! :yay: I took a nice jump and got some sweet air... loving the XR!!!!

Bueller
Sun Aug 6th, 2006, 06:09 PM
Looks life fun, You going to run in this?
One of the reasons I got the YZ, may only be able to get in a sportsman race on the DRZ this year though.:cry:

krod
Sun Aug 6th, 2006, 07:36 PM
Let me know what date you are going I will try and make it. Sportsman class looks like fun.

FZRguy
Mon Aug 7th, 2006, 07:08 PM
Very soggy at Rampart today. It should be perfect by the weekend if the forecast holds true.

R1chie
Tue Aug 8th, 2006, 09:01 AM
Very soggy at Rampart today. It should be perfect by the weekend if the forecast holds true.

Soggy is good. Would prefer it over dry. We rode in near perfect conditions, there were puddles but if the puddles are dry, so is much of the dirt/gravel in the higher spots.

FZRguy
Tue Aug 8th, 2006, 10:05 AM
Well, it poured out there on Sunday night and it was too much of a good thing. Most of the trails were still rideable but Powerline was treacherous.

Bueller
Tue Aug 8th, 2006, 04:32 PM
Powerline sucks! :jerkoff: :lol:

R1chie
Tue Aug 8th, 2006, 05:44 PM
That was a good time. You only get those conditions once in a while.:up:

We'll do it again soon :yes:

:yes: for sure, this weekend is looking good for me. Let me know if you can go, I am pretty sure I will make it either Fri or Sat. Sunday I will probably be going to Aztec.

Kim-n-Dean
Tue Aug 8th, 2006, 06:37 PM
:yes: for sure, this weekend is looking good for me. Let me know if you can go, I am pretty sure I will make it either Fri or Sat. Sunday I will probably be going to Aztec.

Rampart, again?!?!? Even with staying behind you guys, I still almost had a few head-on's!!

You guys should go where the men (and Kim) ride, the mountains. Let's go do Webster or Red Cone. Start on the 285 side and have lunch at the Breckenridge golf course. It's a bust ass ride!!!!

Bueller
Tue Aug 8th, 2006, 06:58 PM
Uhh....no plates :hibye:
I'll go ride up there, but I can't quite make it to Breck. But I am always up for mountain shit. Guess I should go get that Aux. tank.

Kim-n-Dean
Wed Aug 9th, 2006, 07:34 AM
Uhh....no plates :hibye:
I'll go ride up there, but I can't quite make it to Breck. But I am always up for mountain shit. Guess I should go get that Aux. tank.

You'll be fine without plates. I used to take my quad there. You just can't ride into town to get gas. So, you'll have to bring your sail...

Bueller
Wed Aug 9th, 2006, 04:08 PM
LMK if you go, I'll go up with ya's

R1chie
Wed Aug 9th, 2006, 05:44 PM
You'll be fine without plates. I used to take my quad there. You just can't ride into town to get gas. So, you'll have to bring your sail...

I would like to go if ya don't mind. What day and directions. I am going to try to get my plates tomorrow. I am not sure if that will work out though. Let me know.