PDA

View Full Version : CBR stunt video

KooLaid
Tue Feb 3rd, 2004, 05:47 AM
Got this from the cbrworld web board, it is a great video of a fallen rider:

Hi, it's been awhile since I've posted here. I no longer have my CBR 600 F4, due to a bad highside and a lot of injuries. But that's besides the point. This past weekend, a riding buddy of mine (also a CBR 600 F4 rider) died instantly when he and his bike collided with a moose on a solo ride in the evening darkness.

He was an excellent guy with many friends and also a hardcore stunter who wanted to perfect each and every trick he worked on. He will be missed very much. I would like to share a video that he compiled and edited at the beginning of this, his second year riding. The song he used was personal to him and had great meaning. We will never forget Roger Richard.

http://www.nbriders.ca/videos/roger.mpg

SOme of his buddies are working on finishing up another video for Roger, I will link you all to it when it is available.

Cheers,

Endo
Jonathan - NB, Canada -

2000 CBR 600 F4, Orange/Black, SecondLook seat skin, Muzzy slip-on.

Brizz
Tue Feb 3rd, 2004, 07:14 AM
Wow not cool. :shock:

Khalid 171
Tue Feb 3rd, 2004, 08:43 AM
May he RIP. :( It was a good video.

Mother Goose
Tue Feb 3rd, 2004, 09:14 AM
good video, and good way to remember someone

BenDover
Tue Feb 3rd, 2004, 09:34 AM
I remember watching this video last year. Somebody posted it on esportbike.com. I think he was still alive then :( .

God, I get that shooting feeling down my spine everytime I hear about a rider taking the twisty road to the sky. :cry:

RIP

firefghtr
Wed Feb 4th, 2004, 08:32 AM
He was awesome at those wheelies. RIP

Aloth600
Thu Feb 5th, 2004, 12:54 PM
Great rider... Too bad that he lost his life.. My preyers go out to his family and friends. Rest in Peace my friend