PDA

View Full Version : Royal Gorge

eaheer
Tue Aug 8th, 2006, 10:15 AM
We are planning a HUGE group ride to the Royal Gorge and staying over night. This invite is for all clubs. If your interested in riding with us, and SS, and possibly some RR's. We are leaving September 9th and coming back on the 10th. Please post here if your interested in going.
Thanks,
www.milehighmadness.net

eaheer
Tue Aug 22nd, 2006, 08:44 AM
This event is still scheduled and if your interested please contact me ASAP the time is near. eaheer18@yahoo.com or at our forum: www.milehighmadness.net/forum

N1KSS1KS1x
Sun Apr 15th, 2007, 11:03 PM
I know this thread is from forever ago but I was wondering how this ride was. I'd like to go down there at some point this summer

Bassil Duwaik
Sun Apr 15th, 2007, 11:11 PM
This is a bit off topic but do you know a denver cop who rides a blue R6. He was working at the 7eleven today off of federal. He says he's one of the start up guys in your groups cousin?

N1KSS1KS1x
Sun Apr 15th, 2007, 11:18 PM
say what

pilot
Mon Apr 16th, 2007, 03:43 AM
For anyone planning a ride to the RG I'd suggest bringing along some form of Veteran's ID. I believe they offer 1/2 off, and the Gorge is a pricey walk in. Last time one guy in our group got the ticket office to take 1/2 off for ten of us walking in.