PDA

View Full Version : Rocky Mountain Kawasaki

mtnairlover
Fri Aug 11th, 2006, 08:10 AM
I've actually been torn with telling my story about RMK and keeping them all to myself. But, they do deserve some kudos, so here goes...

I was talking with another customer yesterday as we waited for our bikes to be taken care of. We were talking about how we come a bit of a distance to have RMK take care of our bikes. I live 22 miles from the shop and the other customer lives 35 miles from the shop. I guess that says something about their service. I just haven't been disappointed yet. Not only that, but when I bought my Zed there, I got a pretty good price and a free bike stand from the sales guy...thanks Bob. Their finance and parts departments also deserve some kudos. I have yet to have a bad experience with them.

Nick_Ninja
Fri Aug 11th, 2006, 08:17 AM
I've been dealing with Marshall, Marv, Ricky, Rodger, and the rest of the gang for over thirty years (30). That speaks volumes for how they treat folks and the level of service that they provide.

King Nothing
Fri Aug 11th, 2006, 10:06 PM
Kawis are teh coolest

Bueller
Sat Aug 12th, 2006, 06:01 AM
Kawis are teh coolest

So if you could wheelie yours, would that finally make you appear cool?

King Nothing
Sat Aug 12th, 2006, 10:03 AM
nah.

5280ZX6R
Sun Aug 13th, 2006, 07:10 PM
I couldn't agree more. I have bought a few bikes from Lee. Recently when it came time for me to purchase my 06 ZX-10R they were the first place I went. Unfortunately I stumbled upon a smokin deal from Vicker Motorsports that RMK wasn't able to match...I had to buy elswhere. Fortunately they are still nice enough to let me tag along on their Friday night rides and call me by my first name without adding any explitives.

Keep up the good work RMK!

svrat
Wed Aug 23rd, 2006, 04:35 PM
Marv did an incredible job jetting my crf250x. And he took the time to answer my questions. The bike runs like a scalded dog now. RMK is definitely my favorite shop.

Nick_Ninja
Wed Aug 23rd, 2006, 04:37 PM
Yep --- Marv is one of the bestest mekaniks around :up:

3/4gixxer
Tue Sep 19th, 2006, 09:18 AM
Couldn't agree more! Got the suspension ALL redone by Marv last week. felt like a new bike! Won't go ANYwhere else for work on the 3/4gixxer!

sandboxshooter
Sun Sep 9th, 2007, 04:35 AM
I take my ZX10 to them from Cheyenne.......heard nothing but good, that's why I do it.

denverbusa
Sun Sep 9th, 2007, 08:16 AM
While I was working at the Amgen facility down the road I would stop by to see what was on the floor and see what kind of deals they had when I was in the market for a used bike. Took a couple different bikes out for test rides. They always called me by name and made me feel I wasnt just some schmuck with a target on his back. I am not up there very often any more but when in the market they have made the short list of places I would purchase from.

Oldgreen
Mon Sep 24th, 2007, 10:47 PM
I love those guys! I had a suspect battery, they replaced it no questions asked. I had demo-ridden 6 bikes there before I finally bought my ZX6R from Steve. They put on my spools, sliders and tank protector and didn't rape me on shop time. Marv is really busy but he will talk to you and tell you what he thinks. I also had a good experience with Interstate Honda, but I bleed lime green even though I have a CRF150. These are two shops that made me feel like they really wanted my business.