PDA

View Full Version : bastards

MrMischief
Fri Aug 11th, 2006, 07:02 PM
Okay so the bike wasn't stolen. Came out of my apartment this morning to find about 10 cars broken into and someone's sport bike pushed onto it's side. My car was busted into, but nothing stolen. So maybe they thought there was a stereo in there but then decided it was stock after they broke the window. There was glass on the center counsel so it looks like they didn't go through anything. My golf clubs are still in the trunk. But why tip over the dude's bike? Assholes. Another strange thing, there were tires from I don't know where, wrapped in plastic sitting under people's cars. This was The Breaker's apartments at Mississippi and Parker area. Luckily my Z1000 was in the garage with my jeep. State Farm covered my busted window, no deductible, fixed while I was at work.

DeeStylez
Fri Aug 11th, 2006, 07:49 PM
That sucks, A few years ago my father purchased some new tires for my car and about a week later someone came by and slashed the sidewalls...a bunch of haters out there beware....

Sully
Mon Aug 14th, 2006, 08:43 AM
Isn't that a gated complex... with security cameras ?

MisterAl
Tue Aug 15th, 2006, 10:18 AM
That Sucks!!! I used to live at the Breakers quite a few years ago, and they had a manned entry gate and cameras so they should be have some idea of at least who came in or out. That area is Bad for stolen bikes, the year before I moved into the Breakers I lived just up the street at Legend Oaks (which is also a gated community) and had my 1994 CBR 600F2 stolen....fricken bastards just picked it up and put it in a truck...the cops told me that 5 other bikes from the area were also stolen on the same day....miss that bike...:(